- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Case is constructed of lightweight titanium.
- Ultra lightweight metal micro adjustment links with carbon reinforced self-lubricating thrust washers.
- Swiss Made Chronograph with gold plated 13-jewel quartz movement with the ability to measure cumulative time, intermediate time and split time. Measures 1/10 second up to 30 minutes.
- Pure Sapphire, the hardest crystal utilized in watchmaking protects the display and is optimized with anti-reflective coating. Large date display and luminous material on hour and minute hands.
- Includes 48-month battery with power saving mechanism.
- This timepiece is 10-bar water resistant (equivalent to depth of 100 meters / 330 feet).
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Oakley Minute Machine™ Titanium Bracelet Edition by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.
Tons of Compliments - I am a watch hound! I love watches. I get more compliments on this watch than any of my other 20 plus watches. Some of which are much more expensive. Very happy to have this watch in my line up!!
I'd also recommend: Rolex, Rock n Republic Denim,
- Keith - customer
- from Las Vegas
- March 21, 2009
- Duff - customer
- from Scottsdale
- March 18, 2008
Wow! Thats a big watch! I have received more comments on this watch in the first few days wearing it than I have with my other watches I've been wearing for years! In fact, I don't think I've ever been complimented on my watch by complete strangers before as I have with this one. They want to know what brand it is....that they have never seen anything like it before. Oakley definitely stands out not only because this watch is big, but the bracelet design is what really got my attention. If you have a set of allen keys, adjusting the links is so simple! I wish all watches had screws on the links instead of those dreaded pins. It looks a lot heavier than it really is, although it has a nice weight to it. Sometimes it gets in the way while I'm typing on my computer so I just take it off. The face is easy to read time and the stop watch is well, a stop watch. I'm not a watch connoisseur, nor do I take my standards of internal watch mechanisms seriously. However, Oakley outdid itself with this watch, they are taking things to a new level of quality and craftsmanship. Sometimes Oakley has really cool things, sometimes I think their things are just ugly. I could have gotten a Tag, Movado or Raymond Weil for the price range that Oakley is in but why blend in with everyone else? You won't regret your purchase.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles
- October 23, 2007