- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- With mega terrain to cover, there's no time to worry about the security of your feet. Tackle it all with Megawatt from Oakley™!
- Scotchguard treated pig suede and 1000 Denier Cordura upper.
- Textile liner with Microban antimircrobial treatment wicks away moisture, keeping feet dry.
- EVA midsole with Comfortzord insert under footbed for added comfort.
- Dual density Ortholite® footbed with moisture transport insole.
- High traction rubber outsole.
- Features camouflage print.
- Oakley logo at side, back, tongue and footbed.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Megawatt by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
A well made shoe by Oakley. When I first put them on, I thought I might have to send them back for being too small. By the time I stood up to walk, I realized the shoes were nicely snug. Contoured. Classic styling, with just enough attitude. They have quickly become a favorite of mine.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- James - customer
- from Dallas
- April 21, 2013