- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A timeless classic that echoes the screen heroes from the '40s, '50s, and '60s, these shades from Oakley® are the stuff that legends are made of. A loner, a leader, a do-right everyman - who will you be with the Holbrook?
- Pure PLUTONITE® lenses filters out 100% of harmful all UV rays.
- Six-base lens curvature offers optimized peripheral vision and side protection.
- Offers the protection and impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards.
- O-Matter® frames are formulated for high durability and high flexibility for improved safety during impact. Maintains resistance to ultra-violet radiation, humidity, thermal shock, and chemical exposure.
- Three-Point Fit system holds lenses in precise optical alignment for supreme comfort and performance.
- Metal bolt accents on front of frame.
- Metal Oakley icon accents on side arms.
Frame Width: 140mm
Lens: 40mm high x 52mm wide
- Temple Length: 126 7⁄10 mm
- Lens Width: 140 mm
- Bridge: 14 3⁄10 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Holbrook by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 13 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
These are so cool! Very comfortable and I get ton of compliments. Glare is definitely reduced and the only minor complaint I have is that they slip a little at the nose. Other than that, they're perfect!Read more » « Show less May 10, 2011 by Erin M
These are so cool! Very comfortable and I get ton of compliments. Glare is definitely reduced and the only minor complaint I have is that they slip a little at the nose. Other than that, they're perfect!
- Erin M - customer
- from Santa Cruz, CA
- May 10, 2011
Great sunglasses, great service from zappos, and speedy delivery.\r\n\r\nGlasses are made for a bigger head, but fit my smaller head just fine.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles
- August 13, 2010
I am currently working in Iraq and bought these about a month ago. I have a round face and usually it is really hard to find sunglasses. These are perfect; they are very light and don't leave a mark on my nose and I will absolutely get another pair when I get back to US.
I'd also recommend: N\/A
- Anonymous - customer
- from Baghdad, Iraq
- August 10, 2010
Just bought these tonight because my Jupiters and Gascans were stolen from my car and I like them more than both those. Great and comfortable.
- Jake S - customer
- July 27, 2010
Awesome sunglasses. They are classic looking shades, that aren't too big and trendy looking. I swapped out the warm grey lenses for the polarized ones and that was a breeze to do as well. The only slight downfall is that since these aren't the "wrap around" style (none of the sunglasses in this form are); some light from the side can sneak in and give you a little bit of glare on the inside part of the lenses. No big deal though, rotate your head an inch and the "blind spot" is gone.
- Cb - customer
- from AZ
- July 15, 2010