- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Get ready, 'cause Hijinx® will definitely ensue when you slip on these fresh Oakley® shades.
- Features Oakley® HD Polarized technology, which utilizes a liquid infusion process to bond the polarizing filter at the molecular level, eliminating the haze and distortion found in conventional technologies and achieving the best polarized optics on the planet.
- HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) combines patented optics and Plutonite® Lens Material that provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed impact protection.
- Experience the durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material.
- XYZ OPTICS® maximizes peripheral vision for a wide field of vision.
- Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for safe and secure use.
- You'll always sport the performance-enhancing coverage with these shades thanks to two lenses that are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour.
- Metal Oakley® icon accents on side temples.
Frame Width: 148mm
Lens: 40mm high x 60mm wide
Temple Length: 125mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Hijinx Polarized by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.
Oakley Hijinx Polarized
Glad to be back at Oakley after a few pair of Maui Jim. I wanted sunglasses that covered a bigger area around my eyes, but were not too clunky. These are perfect. The look great, provide terrific coverage, and are light enough to sit comfortably on top of my head for hours. Usual good Oakley quality.
- Anonymous - customer
- from East Tennessee
- June 18, 2009
Great for wider nose. I got these for my father who always complains that glasses don't sit right and are uncomfortable on his big nose. These glasses are perfect. The bridge isn't oversized or anything, but made more comfortable to accommodate larger noses. They feel great for him and they feel great for me and I have a normal sized nose. The lenses are wide and cover a large field of view which makes them perfect for driving. Polarized, so the quality of light through the lenses is superb. The lens I chose (brown in color) is not too light nor too dark. The hinges of the arms have a spring and a 'click' to them when you open the glasses, which reinforces high built quality. They are made of hard plastic, yet they still have a little flex in them. The only negatives is the lack of hard case and for some people the arms might cause a little discomfort around the ears with long wear, but that depends on your ears, not the glasses. Overall, they are great, very comfortable, perfect for anyone who has bigger nose. I got these for my dad, now I want a pair for myself as well.
- Vlad - customer
- from Philadelphia, PA
- November 12, 2009
Perfection - I recently purchased these glasses after breaking my Costa Del Mars. The fit is perfect for someone with a larger face. The block out all light and fit very well. I use these for fishing and am very satisfied Oakley rolled a strike with these.
- Stephen - customer
- from North Carolina
- August 9, 2008
Oakley Hijinx - I chose this model of Oakleys after trying a number of glasses at the brick & mortar stores. My face is wider than average and these seemed to fit. I liked their lens quality and overall look. Glasses needed some adjustment since they still were squeezing my head a little. PROS: They look great! Their medium to large fit (for wide faces) shields the entire eye area with good quality polarized lens and a nice & clean look (with understated Oakley logo). CONS: lenses don't seem to be dark enough, even though these glasses are rated for the brightest sun conditions. Maybe they just take some "getting used to".
I'd also recommend: Bolle Venom
- Adam F - customer
- from Sarasota, Florida
- August 4, 2007
Great glasses - I first bought these glasses w/ tour. Frame/brown lens w/ a gloss finish on the frames and didn't like them. I switched to the matte black w/ polarized lens and they're incredible. really clear and the matte frames seem a lot lighter and fit a lot better around my huge head. All around great glasses.
- Anonymous - customer
- from memphis, tn
- July 24, 2007