- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- World-class athletes have driven Oakley to create innovation after innovation, including interchangeable lens designs with unbeatable optical clarity. FLAK JACKET™ takes that to the next level with the latest in performance technology.
- FLAK JACKET™ features Oakley Hydrophobic, a permanent lens coating that prevents rain and sweat from building up on the lens. It also repels skin oils and other contaminates, so the lens is smudge resistant and easy to keep clean. It even eliminates static electricity, so dirt and dust particles won't cling.
- FLAK JACKET™ lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Multiple lens colors are available, and all lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of Oakley's HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®).
- Oakley's Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
- FLAK JACKET™ is made of lightweight O MATTER® for all-day comfort.
- Pure PLUTONITE® lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and FLAK JACKET™ meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection.
- The semi-rimless design means there's no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds all ANSI Z87.1 standards, and XYZ OPTICS® extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
- Case included.
Lens - 60mm(w) X 35mm(h)
Bridge - 12mm
Temple - 130mm
Frame width - 140mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Flak Jacket® XLJ Polarized by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.
I love these shades. I've owned Straight Jackets, Hijinx, Minutes, and Juliets and these are by far the lightest. I wore them outdoors when working around the house and didn’t fog up like I figured plus I didn’t like the nose grips at first, but after you wear awhile you get used to it. The Fire Iridium Polarized lens are great for very bright days and my favorite lens (previously had in Juliets). Also, I went and purchased a pair of Polarized Black lens for change and lens installation is a little tricky, but not too difficult. I only buy Oakley glasses and that’s all I’ll ever buy! Received glasses in one business day can’t ask more from Zappos.
- Kp - customer
- from NC
- May 14, 2009
I've seen the MLB baseball team glasses and they look nice, but black goes well with anything you wear. They are not heavy at all and that's what I love about them. When you're an outdoor man, and enjoy the beach, the park, jogging, the ball game, or just driving, they are great. You can't go wrong with this choice. You pay what you get. If you enjoy the brand Oakley you're going to enjoy these sunglasses.
- Jose V - customer
- April 3, 2009
Great Choice For Cycling - The frames are nothing too impressive, but the lenses are superb. The durability of the lenses is a bit less than expected, but overall they greatly improve clarity.
I'd also recommend: A signed poster of Lance Armstrong? Maybe some additional lenses.
- Drew - customer
- from N. Suberbs, MN
- May 30, 2008
Excellent quality and fit - The optics on these glasses are crystal clear and the polarized version is a big bonus on very bright days. I could not be happier with the sunglasses or Zappos customer service.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Nevada
- July 11, 2007
Perfect lenses. Perfect fit - Very comfortable to wear and the lenses are crystal clear...love them!
I'd also recommend: Oakley Gas Can
- Paul - customer
- from Laguna, CA
- April 18, 2007