- Oakley Size Chart
- Don't throw a fit trying to find a quality snow pant! This one from Oakley® is just what you need to carve up some sweet runs!
- Regular Fit has a modern cut that follows the body's contours while still leaving room for movement.
- This Protection component of the Oakley® Modular System is designed to optimize body temperature and act as a barrier against inclement weather. Excess heat and sweat are allowed to escape through evaporation.
- 10,000mm Waterproof / 10,000g Breathability.
- Critically taped seams keep water out of key areas.
- Fixed waist with belt loops and internal silicone gripper.
- Zip fly and two-snap closure.
- Two zip hand pockets and one rear zip pocket.
- Hook-and-loop coin pocket.
- Zip openings at inner thigh provide ventilation and cooling.
- Boot gaiters keep the elements out.
- Body & Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 41 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Fit Pant by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.
Oakley Fit Pant
I love these! I got them at the beginning of last ski season, and I wear them every weekend when I ski. My friends like them too because I am so easy to spot! They are bright and fun but surprisingly match with my ski jacket. These ski pants are so cozy and warm, and I hate taking them off because they are so comfortable! I have skied in below 0° weather, and they still keep me warm in the extreme cold like that. I am so glad that I bought these, and I hope to buy them in another color as well!
- Happy C - customer
- January 24, 2013
I love these... I just wish I knew they were ski pants. It's probably my fault, I am sure the description mentions that they are ski pants, but in my defense, I filtered all pants to remove ski pants. These snuck in and I didn't read the description. That said, I am almost tempted to keep them even though I don't currently need any. They are that great.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 6, 2013
- Anna - customer
- from Nebraska
- March 19, 2013
I bought these ski pants for my 13 year old daughter, and she loves them! They are very insulated and warm (which I was worried about when I first bought them) and I am so glad that she wears these pants. Now I need to find the boy version of these for my two boys! Happy shopping!
- Caroline - customer
- January 24, 2013
Not for pear-shaped bodies! I really wanted to like these snow pants - they seem to be high quality, the color is bright, and the quality seems high. I ordered an XL, which was very comfortable, but the waist gapped a lot and was falling down, so I returned it and got a L. I couldn't bend over with the L, and it still gapped at the waist. I'm still looking for a ski/snow pant that I can wear comfortably.
- Anitra S - customer
- from Massachusetts
- February 22, 2013