We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Lead an active lifestyle? Then leave those old shades in the dust and pick up the pace with the chic style and performance-enhancing design of the Drizzle™!
- Durable, lightweight, and stress-resistant O Matter® frame material optimizes protection while maintaining a flexible fit.
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards.
- 8.75 base lens curvature delivers optimized peripheral vision and side protection.
- Plutonite® Lens Material filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Three-Point Fit only contacts the head at the sides and bridge of the nose. The fit is designed to hold the lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® ear and nose pads deliver a comfortably secure fit that increases grip when exposed to perspiration.
- Iconic logo at each temple.
- Protective case included.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Temple Length: 122 mm
- Frame Width: 136 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 45 mm
- Lens Width: 60 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
These are quite possibly the perfect sunglasses for running, cycling and then running around town. I am an avid marathoner and triathlete and wanted something that wouldn't give me the intense, bug look of most high-performance sunglasses so I could still wearing them picking up my kids post-workout. Oakley hit a home run with these. The nose grips keep them in place for workouts, but they still look normal. I also own the Miss Conduct and these are definitely more stylish! My usual go-to sunglasses for non-workout wear are the Tom Ford Jennifers, but I find myself reaching for these more and more. Great sun protection as well, and easy to care for with the included case and bag.
- Joanna - customer
- from Newton, MA
- April 26, 2012
I love these glasses. It is hard for me to find glasses that fit my smaller face. These are perfect. They are comfortable as well. A lot of times glasses start to get uncomfortable when worn for a long period of time and these are comfortable all day long.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 1, 2012