- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Lay down the law with the fresh tech and even fresher styling of the Dispatch II from Oakley™.
- With its smaller and more-rounded lenses and unique arm stems, the re-designed Dispatch II offers up a fresh twist on a look that salutes vintage style.
- Lightweight and stress-resistant O Matter® frame materials offer all-day comfort and incredible durability.
- Three-Point Fit system holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for incredible comfort and worry-free performance.
- Interchangeable Oakley metal icon accents on the side temples.
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Glare-reducing Iridium® lens coating helps balance light for enhanced clarity.
- Six-base lens curvature offers optimized peripheral vision and side protection.
- Temple Length: 135 mm
- Frame Width: 145 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 47 mm
- Lens Width: 62 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dispatch II Iridium by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.
Oakley Dispatch II Iridium
This pair of Oakley's are a steal at the reduced price. The quality, comfort, and unique design are amazing. I purchased these for my son as a stocking stuffer this past Christmas, he was extremely happy, as he always wanted a pair of Oakley's, but he could never find a pair that fit his beautiful round face. When I read the description, and actually some of the negative comments based on the size, I knew they were the perfect pair, as they are not intended for small narrow faces. I would have paid double for this pair seeing how my son adores them and how he takes care of them as well. This is one purchase that will not be regretted. Oakley brand sun glasses, for guys, make a positive statement, so I would highly recommend purchasing this pair, the cost, comfort, look, design, all can't be beat.
- Maria B - customer
- from Secaucus, New Jersey
- January 12, 2013