- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Oakley Dart™ offers the smooth silhouette of a single continuous lens.
- HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) extend clarity to a wide peripheral view and enhance lens coverage to protect the delicate area around the eyes from the sun.
- C-5™ alloy is lightweight and comfortable, and supple UNOBTAINIUM® components increase grip with perspiration.
- 100% UV filtering and superior impact resistance.
- Pure PLUTONITE® lenses filters out 100% of all UV while optimizing impact resistance.
- Includes a fashion eyewear case.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dart™ by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.
I love my Oakley Dart shades... I've been wearing Oakley's since the 90's because I love their styles and they fit my nose and my face perfectly. I love my recent purchase of the gold frame Dart. They are comfortable yet stylish for my Vegas lifestyle! Highly recommend the Dart style, these are my second pair (my first pair is black).
I'd also recommend: any Oakley style
- Anonymous - customer
- from Las Vegas, NV
- May 6, 2008
She loves them - I bought them for my girlfriend. She loves them. It was nice to surprise her with something she liked and had not seen yet. I highly recommend!
- Paul - customer
- from Nevada
- August 17, 2006
COOL SHADES - Bought them for my wife. She LOVES 'em! Kinda spendy...
- Anonymous - customer
- August 4, 2006
These are sexy glasses, but not as comfortable as other Oakleys. I wish they had cushioned the nose piece a bit more. The frame is very flattering and chic.
I'd also recommend: Ray Ban
- Colletti - customer
- from Ft Lauderdale, FL
- July 20, 2010
These glasses are very stylish and go well with so many outfits (both trendy and casual). The only problem I had was with the comfort. I will push through the pain and keep them, but for someone wanting ultimate comfort, these are not for you. The nose piece hurts my nose and makes red marks on both sides. I have owned over 10 pair of Oakley glasses and these are the first to be uncomfortable, so I was very surprised. The color is quite reflective so it will pick up the tone of the colors you are wearing making the style very versatile.
- Rachael R - customer
- from Louisville, KY
- October 19, 2009