- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Classic meets contemporary in the Crosshair® 2.0 from Oakley®, the latest rendition of a lightweight C-5 alloy metal frame that merges a classic aviator design with a contemporary lens shape and subtle sculptural details.
- Pure PLUTONITE® lenses filters out 100% of harmful all UV rays.
- POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ LENS GEOMETRY delivers unbeatable clarity all the way to the peripheral edges.
- Meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards for optical performance and precision.
- Patented Oakley XYZ Optics® for clarity at all angles of vision.
- Comfortable and durable C-5 alloy frame is fused together from five metallic compounds and is resistant to ultraviolet radiation, humidity, thermal chock, and chemical exposure.
- Features the comfort and performance of the Three Point Fit system that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Integrated metal Oakley icon accents on side temples.
- UNOBTAINIUM® ear socks offer a comfortably secure fit.
Frame Width: 142mm
Lens: 35mm high x 61mm wide
Temple Length: 123mm
- Temple Length: 123 1⁄10 mm
- Lens Width: 141 9⁄10 mm
- Bridge: 8 1⁄2 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Crosshair® 2.0 by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.
Oakley Crosshair® 2.0
All around great sunglasses. I would recommend them to anyone.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 8, 2011
Great glasses -- comfortable and the polarization is fantastic. Typical Oakley quality.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 9, 2011
I had tried on a bunch of different sunglasses from various brands at the store. Unlike some of the plastic ones these actually felt like they'd hold up. I'd also say that they are a nice cross between normal size sunglasses and aviators. I'm loving them so far.
- Ryan - customer
- from Illinois
- October 4, 2010