- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Caveat Polarized shades from Oakley® are a fresh take on an iconic silhouette for the girl who loves to look stunning without trying!
- Polarized Brown Lenses produce the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarization efficiency!
- Metal icon details.
- PLUTONITE® lens material filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- 6 base lens geometry offers optimized peripheral view and side coverage.
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ metal frame materials.
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading.
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® adjustable nose pads ensure a snug, secure fit.
- Meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards for optical precision and performance.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Caveat Polarized by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.
Oakley Caveat Polarized
I love these glasses! I got the brown ones, they go with everything. The lenses are not too dark to wear when it's cloudy. Excellent sunglasses! Always a fan of Oakleys, and always a fan of Zappos!
- Katie R - customer
- from Austin
- January 31, 2012
Love these! The polarized version is awesome! They are lightweight too so the stay comfortable for long periods of wear!
- Anonymous - customer
- January 14, 2012
Love these! Great fit, very comfortable, very good sun protection. I currently have very large frame glasses, so I do notice sun sneaking in around the frames with these, but that might be because I am used to super huge frames. The polarization cuts down the glare on water by a lot. I also like that the nose pads are connected to the frame in two places so they do not jiggle around like on other brands. Awesome glasses. My only wish is that they were made in USA instead of you know where.
- Kelly - customer
- from MS Gulf Coast
- May 16, 2013