- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A Signature Edition Hijinx™ made to honor Bruce Irons, one of the greatest surfers renowned for his tube riding skills and massive aerials.
- The lightweight O MATTER® frame offers a comfortable fit, and it can even be upgraded to prescription lenses.
- The breakthroughs of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® give Bruce the best vision possible, thanks to patented innovations like XYZ Optics® that keep his peripheral vision razor sharp.
- Plutonite® Lens Material filters out every irritating wavelength of UV.
- Oakley logo at both temples.
- Special detailing with Bruce's signature and the Hawaiian islands.
- Medium/Lage fit.
Lens 61mm W x 40mm H
Bridge 16 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bruce Iron Signature Hijinx by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.
Oakley Bruce Iron Signature Hijinx
Awesome. Great for my big fat head and flat face. My nose is too flat to hold up most plastic frames, and these were the only ones I've found that actually fit well.
- Stan W - customer
- March 17, 2010
The Best - I own a lot of sunglasses. I love sunglasses. I have over a dozen pairs of Oakleys. This is by far my most favorite pair of sunglasses ever. Slightly larger than my other sunglasses but, it only took a day to get adapted to it. They are very comfortable. I highly recommend these. I purchases the polarized rust color ones also.
- Paul - customer
- from Las Vegas
- October 25, 2007
Love these shades! I bought these shades for my dad who is one cool dude. They look great on him and he wears them on his motorcycle with a full face helmet. He commented to me that the lenses gave him better visibility than any other pair he had ever owned. Very well made and cool shades.
- Bethy - customer
- from OC, California
- September 4, 2007
Sun glasses fit great! Stay on your face well during any type sporting activity.
- Deric E - customer
- from Brea, California
- August 24, 2011
OAKLEY BRUCE IRONS - Great shades, good look, very comfortable and blocks the sun great, also perfect for the big head crowd.
- Paul R - customer
- October 12, 2008