- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Let your antics on the streets dictate your attitude off of it. Flossin' these sick Oakley® shades is a good start.
- Features the durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material.
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM.
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ Lens Geometry.
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Metallic icon accents with new square icon design rounds out this sporty look.
- Optical precision, performance and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- UV protection of Plutonite® Lens Material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
- Glare-reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® Lens Coating for optimum viewing. (optional)
*Available on Polished White/Black Iridium color only.
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet.
Lens - 68.14mm(W) X 40.00mm(H)
Frame Width - 143.89mm
Temple - 123.29mm
Bridge - 13.60mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Antix™ Polarized by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.
Oakley Antix™ Polarized
These are nice glasses with good optical clarity typical of Oakley. They also have a bigger frame designed for the oversized look or people with larger faces/heads.
I'd also recommend: Dragon
- Anonymous - customer
- from Columbia, SC
- February 3, 2012
I recently purchased the Oakley Antix Polarized and received it overnight, which I appreciate. The glasses are excellent. I like them very much. They are very comfortable, and they reduce the glare while driving and during any water activities. I recommend them.
I'd also recommend: Oakley radar
- Marvin F - customer
- from Florida
- December 1, 2009
He is very comfortable and good to use but the lens takes less than one year. They begin to create small bubbles. At least that's what happened with the first pair of glasses I had.
- Good g - customer
- December 27, 2011