- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- NYDJ Size Guide
- Look as good as you feel in Not Your Daughter's Jeans®.
- Five pocket jean features a regular rise that rests at the natural waist and modern boot leg.
- Ingenious Tummy Tuck® "crisscross" front panel flattens the tummy and lifts the rear.
- Premium lightweight stretch denim in a rich resin wash offers superior comfort and sophisticated style.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 32" inseam.
- 10" front rise.
- 15" back rise.
- 20" leg opening.
- 80% cotton, 19% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sarah Boot Leg Premium Lightweight by NYDJ. Sorry!
Interested in new NYDJ products?
NYDJ is the original slimming jean, designed with a superior fit that makes women look and feel amazing. We use premium denim with just the right amount of stretch – for comfort with no bagging – even between washings. Our Lift Tuck Technology® gives you gentle control in front while lifting and shaping in back. And then we add something else... style. With NYDJ, you’ll find all the washes, the colors and the on-trend looks you want, all with our famous look-one-size-smaller fit.
But don’t just take our word for it. Try them on and see why the women who wear NYDJ aren’t just loyal, they’re obsessed.
NYDJ Sarah Boot Leg Premium Lightweight
When you first put them on, they are nice and tight. After wearing them for awhile they relax and are looser. Kinds of defeats the tummy support.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Traverse City, MI
- July 13, 2010
I purchased the Sarah Bootleg Lightweight Jeans recently and wore them only once and loved them. They run true to size and had a nice fit around my waist, legs and behind. The color was a nice deep dark denim and I'm hoping when I wash them that the dark coloring won't fade too much. So far I'm very happy with them.
- Shelly - customer
- from New Jersey
- September 26, 2009
- Barbara B - customer
- from Sun Lakes, AZ
- January 30, 2013