- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- NYDJ Size Guide
- Look a size smaller in Not Your Daughter's Jeans®.
- Five pocket jean features a regular rise that rests at the natural waist and an elegant, wide leg.
- Ingenious Tummy Tuck® "crisscross" front panel flattens the tummy.
- Soft stretch denim in a classic dark wash offers superior comfort and sleek style.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 80% cotton, 19% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Waist Measurement: 25 in
- Outseam: 43 in
- Inseam: 35 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 0, inseam 35. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sarah Boot Cut Tall in Dark Enzyme by NYDJ. Sorry!
Interested in new NYDJ products?
NYDJ is the original slimming jean, designed with a superior fit that makes women look and feel amazing. We use premium denim with just the right amount of stretch – for comfort with no bagging – even between washings. Our Lift Tuck Technology® gives you gentle control in front while lifting and shaping in back. And then we add something else... style. With NYDJ, you’ll find all the washes, the colors and the on-trend looks you want, all with our famous look-one-size-smaller fit.
But don’t just take our word for it. Try them on and see why the women who wear NYDJ aren’t just loyal, they’re obsessed.
NYDJ Sarah Boot Cut Tall in Dark Enzyme
These are great jeans. I usually wear a size 4 or 6 in clothes and fit a size 4 in these jeans. The color and cut are very flattering. I don't have to worry about my ass hanging out when I bend over or my baby stomach making an appearance over my jeans when sitting down. I love them so much I bought 2 pairs in the same color. I will say though you do not want to dry these jeans as they will shrink up on the length even when you dry on low.
- Jessica E - customer
- from Cumming, GA
- April 25, 2013
Love, love, love these jeans! They are so comfortable and look great. The dark wash is perfect. I'm ordering another pair.
- Barbara H - customer
- from Nazareth, Pa
- December 7, 2012
These run very big. I am 5'10, 127 lbs and I need a size zero! I love the high waist, definitely holds in tummy bulges or loose skin while still being very comfortable. This boot cut is what I would consider a general wide-leg jean. I like mine tight in the thigh and this jean was very relaxed. Also the fabric is quite thin with lots of stretch, making it comfortable, but not very much like a pair of jeans. They seem like they would be totally stretched out after one wearing. If you're interested, I'd definitely give them a try, just not what I was looking for.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Portland OR
- February 26, 2013