- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Go from the office to dinner with friends in stylish ease with the Kendall lace-up oxford from Nunn Bush®.
- Smooth leather upper is detailed with square toe and tonal stitching for a sleek and modern look.
- Lace-up closure with cushioned collar provides a secure and comfortable fit for all-day wear.
- Dri-Lex® lining delivers superior moisture-wicking performance to keep the feet cool and dry.
- Full-length EVA footbed with shock-absorbing, anatomical gel pod for lasting comfort and support.
- Rubber outsole with argyle print tread delivers durable grip to guarantee sure footing.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kendall by Nunn Bush. Sorry!
Interested in new Nunn Bush products?
Nunn Bush proudly offers casual and dress shoes, as well as comfortable sandals. NXXT is the Nunn Bush line of contemporary footwear uniquely styled with an urban flair while adhering to the Nunn Bush tradition of quality and comfort.
Whether you´re one of the countless Nunn Bush enthusiasts or a first time customer, you're sure to find the perfect loafer, oxford, sandal, or sneaker to fit any occasion. Since 1912, Nunn Bush has been a trusted name in contemporary footwear. Be part of the Nunn Bush legend.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Nunn Bush Kendall
The style is great but its not the most comfortable shoe. The edges around the ankle are actually hard even with the cushioning. The gel insole U-shape feels odd in one of the shoes making me wonder why the difference in the 2 shoes.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- February 26, 2012