- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Floral and fashionable, these Nina® Kids ballet flats are sure to be her go-to look to complement any outfit.
- Synthetic patent upper with a unique rosette embellishment at the toe.
- Slip-on design with an elastic strap across the instep.
- Man-made lining and a cushioned man-made footbed.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Gambit (Toddler) by Nina Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Nina Kids products?
Made in fine fabrics and leathers, Nina offers stylish and great-fitting kids' shoes for both girls and boys. Nina offers Nina kids shoes for girls and Max Silver shoes for boys. Both lines are tested through extensive fit-trials to make sure that they are not only stylish, but great-fitting as well. Many styles in the boys and girls lines are available in an extended range of sizes and widths to ensure the best fit.
With such an incredible range of styles and fabrications, the Nina children's footwear line is sure to provide the perfect complement for any special occasion. All Nina kid's shoes have innovative design and reliable fit.
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Nina Kids Gambit (Toddler)
These shoes were adorable! My daughter daughter loved them and they were very comfortable! She wore them on Easter and will wear them again on Mother's Day but they can also be dressed down with leggings and a tunic.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Jamie C - customer
- from Scotch Plains, NJ
- April 26, 2013