- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Nike® Zoom Vapor 9 Tour tennis shoe provides a glove-like fit with the added stability and responsive cushioning.
- Features Nike Dynamic Fit system with "finger-like" synthetic overlays that wrap the midfoot and arch from underneath the foot for a glove-like fit that's adjustable through the laces.
- Mesh upper with synthetic leather overlays for a locked-down feel and exceptional breathability.
- Well-padded collar and tongue offers a snug, comfy fit.
- Textile lining and an OrthoLite® sockliner offers breathability, moisture management and antimicrobial protection to help keep feet dry and odor-free.
- Footframe technology wraps up from the midfoot to the heel for extra stability during quick turns.
- Lightweight Phylon cushioning adds responsiveness.
- Nike Zoom heel unit offers low-profile, responsive cushioning.
- Rubber overlays in high-wear areas for added durability against excessive wear-and-tear caused by sliding on the court.
- Durable XDR outsole with a multisurface herringbone pattern for traction.
- Outsole flex-grooves for flexibility and more natural forefoot motion.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Zoom Vapor 9 Tour by Nike. Sorry!
Interested in new Nike products?
Nike offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is able to outfit an athlete from the top down with high performance shoes, clothing, socks, bags, watches and eyewear. Since today’s sports are about creating great athletes and transforming them into great players, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Top quality and performance are key to unlocking your inner potential. With a pair of Nike Shox beneath your feet and a Nike Dri-Fit ensemble to help deflect sweat and discomfort, your goals will be within reach. No matter what your goals are, Nike knows that training and running are a way of life. Keep up with your active lifestyle and prepare for the game with the NikeFit apparel system.
If swimming is more your game, Nike Swimwear has got you covered. From training to team swimwear, Nike remains at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Nike Swim is constantly striving to develop new fabrics for more comfortable and effective swimwear. Since harsh, chlorinated water is hard on swimsuits, Nike has created an answer with Nike NX fabric. This chlorine-resistant, colorfast nylon fabric can withstand long hours of training and competition while retaining its shape throughout the life of the garment. Excellent shape retention and soft, lightweight comfort can be found with Nike Swimwear that utilizes Nike EVR-X poly fabric. This unique fabric blends in the revolutionary chlorine-proof Dow XLA™ fiber with a comfortable stretch for maximum performance and comfort.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike Free, Nike+ and Nike Sphere are just three examples of this approach. Nike has always been at the front of technical integration, whether it is from Bill Bowerman’s wife’s waffle iron outsole, the revolutionary Nike Pegasus, to Nike Air technology; Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
17% Excellent arch support
83% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Nike Zoom Vapor 9 Tour
Maybe the best Tennis shoe Nike has produced yet. Excellent heel/ankle support, flexible and movement friendly. I've tried out about a dozen tennis shoes on the market these days at the Nike store, Big 5, Dick's sporting goods, Sports Chalet, Sports Authority, and others. None actually carry this model. Really wanted to try the shoe on before purchasing. But this online order was totally worth it.
- Jsphnprk - customer
- from Southern California
- February 2, 2013
I was unsure what size to order as I am always an 8, but with Nike tend to be 8.5. I have a narrowish thin foot and most tennis sneakers I swim around the toe area and gives me calf cramps. THESE sneakers are terrific, super comfortable out of box and the 8 was great, true to "normal" size. Highly recommend, didn't think I would like the purplish color, but also love, more pastel soft color. Cool.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 9, 2013
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- April 3, 2013
This is the first Nike tennis shoe that has been comfortable enough for me to wear. All the others have pinched my toes, and the arches have been too high. The width is very customizable given the style of the shoe. It feels very low to the ground when playing, and there was no break in period. I've been wearing Prince T22 prior to this. These shoes are slightly less clunky looking/feeling than the T22s.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 28, 2013
These are great, lightweight, and comfortable shoes. Just a heads up though, I had to start wearing socks that came up a little higher on my ankle, because the first time I wore these with my "no show" socks, the top inside edge rubbed my ankle badly and I ended up with a painful blister. The only downside is the subpar sole durability. I've had these for just over two months and the soles are already so worn that I've slipped a couple of times while playing. Despite the thin sole, these are really great shoes. Once I changed the type of socks I wore I had no comfort issues at all.
- Sarah - customer
- from Oklahoma
- May 6, 2013