- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The right soccer boots only take you so far on the pitch. But playing in the T90 Shoot IV FG from Nike® has been remastered for the recreational striker looking for better movement, touch and striking power.
- Synthetic leather upper wraps snugly around the foot to provide great ball touch.
- Asymmetrical lacing system is designed to provide a larger ball-striking surface for a more uniform boot-to-ball contact.
- Redesigned shield made of cast PU utilizes swerve fins to increase friction on the ball for a complete package that aids in ball striking.
- Synthetic lining and lightly cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Die-cut EVA sockliner provides low-profile cushioning and support to help enhance comfort on the field.
- TPU plate offers lightweight durability and comfort.
- Redesigned, direct-inject studs with a ridge to provide optimal penetration speed and grip while still allowing release for quick turns and agility.
- *For use on firm ground (FG) surfaces.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the T90 Shoot IV FG by Nike. Sorry!
Interested in new Nike products?
Nike offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is able to outfit an athlete from the top down with high performance shoes, clothing, socks, bags, watches and eyewear. Since today’s sports are about creating great athletes and transforming them into great players, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Top quality and performance are key to unlocking your inner potential. With a pair of Nike Shox beneath your feet and a Nike Dri-Fit ensemble to help deflect sweat and discomfort, your goals will be within reach. No matter what your goals are, Nike knows that training and running are a way of life. Keep up with your active lifestyle and prepare for the game with the NikeFit apparel system.
If swimming is more your game, Nike Swimwear has got you covered. From training to team swimwear, Nike remains at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Nike Swim is constantly striving to develop new fabrics for more comfortable and effective swimwear. Since harsh, chlorinated water is hard on swimsuits, Nike has created an answer with Nike NX fabric. This chlorine-resistant, colorfast nylon fabric can withstand long hours of training and competition while retaining its shape throughout the life of the garment. Excellent shape retention and soft, lightweight comfort can be found with Nike Swimwear that utilizes Nike EVR-X poly fabric. This unique fabric blends in the revolutionary chlorine-proof Dow XLA™ fiber with a comfortable stretch for maximum performance and comfort.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike Free, Nike+ and Nike Sphere are just three examples of this approach. Nike has always been at the front of technical integration, whether it is from Bill Bowerman’s wife’s waffle iron outsole, the revolutionary Nike Pegasus, to Nike Air technology; Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
25% Excellent arch support
75% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Nike T90 Shoot IV FG
Love ‘em. Ordered this and another pair and sent the others back because I could hardly feel the cleats on those. The others were like walking on spikes. These are very comfortable, lots of room in the toe area, wider than I thought they would be. Fantastic for ultimate and soccer, wide enough for flag football, too.
- Pace M - customer
- from Utah
- November 16, 2011
I bought these for my son who plays Ultimate Frisbee. He loves them. He loves the color and style. He also says the help him not to slip when he is diving for a disc. Very important.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Mandeville, LA
- September 12, 2012
I bought these cleats for Ultimate, and have used them for a couple weeks now. They're great! They give me a solid grip on the field and are really comfortable. I also really like the style.
- Garrett W - customer
- from College Park, MD
- August 8, 2012
Very very comfortable, I have used it for a year now. always wear them during big games and practice games. I have been using Adidas cleats before but after wearing these, I don't even look for any other cleats... I will order fresh ones after this gets worn out.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Soccerplayer - customer
- April 19, 2012