- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Ballin' in inferior kicks can leave you immobile, flat-footed and limits your ability to be aggressive. Lace up in the Overplay VII from Nike® and defend every passing lane, cross-over dribble and inbound pass with confidence!
- Leather upper for durability and a premium fit and feel.
- Mesh in the collar offers ventilation and comfort.
- Overlays on the midfoot offer lateral support.
- Sleek toe box for a great fit and a streamlined look.
- Mesh-padded tongue with traditional lace-up front offers ventilation and comfort.
- Internal heel counter provides a lock-down fit in the heel and lateral stability.
- Large, trademark Nike Swoosh makes a bold statement on the court.
- Full-length Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning and comfort from heel to toe.
- TPU shank plate in the midfoot for arch support and torsional rigidity.
- Traditional herringbone traction pattern for enhanced pivoting and multidirectional movement.
- Lateral outrigger enhances lateral stability for hard cuts.
- Flex-grooves allow the shoe to move naturally with your foot for better articulation and flexibility.
- Solid-rubber outsole provides durability and traction on indoor and outdoor courts.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Overplay VII by Nike. Sorry!
Interested in new Nike products?
Nike offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is able to outfit an athlete from the top down with high performance shoes, clothing, socks, bags, watches and eyewear. Since today’s sports are about creating great athletes and transforming them into great players, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Top quality and performance are key to unlocking your inner potential. With a pair of Nike Shox beneath your feet and a Nike Dri-Fit ensemble to help deflect sweat and discomfort, your goals will be within reach. No matter what your goals are, Nike knows that training and running are a way of life. Keep up with your active lifestyle and prepare for the game with the NikeFit apparel system.
If swimming is more your game, Nike Swimwear has got you covered. From training to team swimwear, Nike remains at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Nike Swim is constantly striving to develop new fabrics for more comfortable and effective swimwear. Since harsh, chlorinated water is hard on swimsuits, Nike has created an answer with Nike NX fabric. This chlorine-resistant, colorfast nylon fabric can withstand long hours of training and competition while retaining its shape throughout the life of the garment. Excellent shape retention and soft, lightweight comfort can be found with Nike Swimwear that utilizes Nike EVR-X poly fabric. This unique fabric blends in the revolutionary chlorine-proof Dow XLA™ fiber with a comfortable stretch for maximum performance and comfort.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike Free, Nike+ and Nike Sphere are just three examples of this approach. Nike has always been at the front of technical integration, whether it is from Bill Bowerman’s wife’s waffle iron outsole, the revolutionary Nike Pegasus, to Nike Air technology; Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”
0% Full size too large
6% Half size too Large
88% True to size
6% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
94% Felt true to width
6% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
12% Excellent arch support
82% Moderate arch support
6% No arch support
Nike Overplay VII
These are a bit cramped. If you never wore basketball shoes, you really feel the difference. It is best if you go 1-3 sizes larger so you get the comfort and manueverability. Overall these are great shoes, but it is best to try them out for yourself.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Excellent arch support
- Jack-Z - customer
- June 9, 2012
I have the white and navy blue and these shoes are awesome. They look good, feel good, and are light. I definitely recommend these shoes.
I'd also recommend: nike
- Anonymous - customer
- from maryland
- June 29, 2012
I'd also recommend: New Balance
- Dom - customer
- from MO
- June 15, 2012
After wearing these around the house for a day and then playing 1 game in them they've broken in. However, these shoes are as average as it gets when compared to high-end Nikes. They're not as light as the 2k4 Huraches and not as comfortable as the KD4's I used to have via the Nike ID store but the construction is decent and some polysorb insoles solves some comfort issues. The biggest issue I have is the availability of wide width basketball shoes in general. If you're like me and wear at bare minimum a 2E but normally a 4E these will satisfy the need until Nike offers something in the ID store (like once a season at best). Zappos delivery and customer service is as always the 5 star bar at which to measure other online retailers.
- Seth - customer
- from Los Angeles
- July 23, 2012
First of all, can you say Fast Shipping? And Free Shipping? Have bought this shoe many times, my wife can always find it in my size (14) at Zappos! I don't like flashy, I wear this on the job (carpenter) and really like it, good support and non slip.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Effingham IL
- March 30, 2013