- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The stars align and all is right in the cosmos as you fly light and pace smoothly down the path in the Lunarglide+3 from Nike®.
- Successor to the Lunarglide+ 2, SKU#7679325.
- A minimalistic running shoe that's ideal for the mild to moderate over-pronator who requires a blend of cushioning and stability.
- Nike+ ready.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays extend from the toe-box through the heel for increased support.
- Midfoot underlay attaches to laces promoting a snug, secure fit.
- Modified, floating heel counter connects to a firmer foam carrier and moves with the foot for increased rearfoot stability.
- Reflective elements allow for visibility in low light conditions.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Full-mesh innersleeve offers a great step-in feel and supreme breathability.
- Lunarlon midsole is comprised of a soft foam incased within a firmer foam, providing a blend of plush, responsive cushioning and support.
- Dynamic Support Platform for stability without the added weight or stiffness of a traditional medial post.
- Environmentally preferred rubber in a waffle fill pattern delivers multi-surface traction and long-lasting wear.
- BRS 1,000 carbon rubber is placed in the heel for maximum durability.
- Deep, Nike Natural Motion Engineering flex grooves along the length and width of the midsole and outsole allow the foot to move more naturally through the gait cycle.
- Forefoot siping for heightened flexibility.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- To enhance your running workout, check out these other fine products:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lunarglide+ 3 by Nike. Sorry!
Interested in new Nike products?
Nike offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is able to outfit an athlete from the top down with high performance shoes, clothing, socks, bags, watches and eyewear. Since today’s sports are about creating great athletes and transforming them into great players, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Top quality and performance are key to unlocking your inner potential. With a pair of Nike Shox beneath your feet and a Nike Dri-Fit ensemble to help deflect sweat and discomfort, your goals will be within reach. No matter what your goals are, Nike knows that training and running are a way of life. Keep up with your active lifestyle and prepare for the game with the NikeFit apparel system.
If swimming is more your game, Nike Swimwear has got you covered. From training to team swimwear, Nike remains at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Nike Swim is constantly striving to develop new fabrics for more comfortable and effective swimwear. Since harsh, chlorinated water is hard on swimsuits, Nike has created an answer with Nike NX fabric. This chlorine-resistant, colorfast nylon fabric can withstand long hours of training and competition while retaining its shape throughout the life of the garment. Excellent shape retention and soft, lightweight comfort can be found with Nike Swimwear that utilizes Nike EVR-X poly fabric. This unique fabric blends in the revolutionary chlorine-proof Dow XLA™ fiber with a comfortable stretch for maximum performance and comfort.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike Free, Nike+ and Nike Sphere are just three examples of this approach. Nike has always been at the front of technical integration, whether it is from Bill Bowerman’s wife’s waffle iron outsole, the revolutionary Nike Pegasus, to Nike Air technology; Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”
2% Full size too large
3% Half size too Large
83% True to size
10% Half size too small
1% Full size too small
87% Felt true to width
10% Felt narrower than marked
4% Felt wider than marked
62% Excellent arch support
38% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Nike Lunarglide+ 3
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 92 reviews.
Top Positive Review
7 people found this review helpful.
I've ran in all 3 of the Lunarglide models and these are as good as the previous models. Comfortable from the first time you wear them and offering good support without being a heavy shoe. I run 30-40 miles weekly and these are my standard training shoe.Read more » « Show less November 18, 2011 by Todd H
I've ran in all 3 of the Lunarglide models and these are as good as the previous models. Comfortable from the first time you wear them and offering good support without being a heavy shoe. I run 30-40 miles weekly and these are my standard training shoe.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Todd H - customer
- from Morristown, NJ
- November 18, 2011
These are fantastic sneakers. My son has some sensory issues and has a hard time finding sneakers that are comfortable. These are his second pair of the Lunar series Nikes. They are extremely lightweight with a very comfortable and supportive inner sole. They are also very durable. He's a very active tween and they lasted until he grew out of them. Well worth the price.
- Wendy s - customer
- from norton, ma
- October 31, 2011
Have has these for about a month and a half and ran 50 or so miles in them. All I can say is wow. Light, supportive, breathable and ultra comfortable. These are for over pronate and work well. My average runs are 3 to 6 miles three to four time a week with an occasional 10 plus run. As for Zappos... I'm feeling the love. You guys are awesome in every way.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- L R - customer
- from Nyack NY
- December 10, 2011
The Lunarglide+3 is an incredible running shoe. I walk and run about 20 miles per week and these things are comfortable I've been a Nike person for a long time, wearing the Max Air's for the past 5 or 6 years. I decided I didn't want to spend an outrageous amount any more on running shoes. I saw this shoe at the gym and was initially attracted by the cool look. I checked these out and must tell you that for quite a bit less these are more comfortable than the Air's. Great shoe!
- Spaceman - customer
- from Charleston, SC
- November 11, 2011
These are excellent walking and running shoes. Extremely comfortable and fit great. Looks great on your feet even on large sizes such as size 11 which is the size I bought.
- ELVIS R - customer
- from BROOKLYN , NY
- November 7, 2011