- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Shoot like an arrow through the air with the aerodynamic awesomeness of the Nike® Kids Dart 9.
- This sweet running shoe features a breathable mesh upper.
- Synthetic overlays offer structure and support.
- Lace-up closure keeps a snug fit.
- Soft textile lining for a smooth feel against your feet.
- Pull-tab at the heel to assist with on/off.
- Padded tongue and collar for a soft step.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with traction pattern.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 10 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dart 9 Lace (Toddler/Youth) by Nike Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Nike Kids products?
2% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
82% True to size
11% Half size too small
5% Full size too small
95% Felt true to width
5% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
42% Excellent arch support
58% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Nike Kids Dart 9 Lace (Toddler/Youth)
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 48 reviews.
Top Positive Review
4 people found this review helpful.
I purchased this shoe for my son who wears a 6.5 Wide. This shoe has a good fit and it is very comfortable for my son's wide foot. This shoe also has a stylish look to it.Read more » « Show less July 7, 2011 by Nancy Q
Very happy with these shoes overall. After four months, they're coming apart and need to be replaced, but I don't think you ask much more of a kid's sneaker. Most don't last nearly that long. Stylish, durable and wide enough even in the regular width, these were well worth the price.
Felt true to size
- Peter - customer
- from MA
- May 9, 2013
Short life! These shoes were delivered on March 20th. Today, less than 2 months later, my son is unable to wear them because the soul has come apart in the back and the seam in front has torn leaving a big opening. I understand 3 yr olds can play rough, but I had hoped these shoes would've lasted longer than 47 days. (Shoes were purchased simultaneously with another pair, which we switched off daily, so I know he didn't even wear them a full 47 days.)
- Teenager/Preschooler M - customer
- from Los Angeles, California
- May 6, 2013
These shoes are very comfy but the seam across the toe came apart within a month and we will be sending them back to Nike. They did not hold up well to an active 6-year old's lifestyle.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Philadelphia, PA
- April 15, 2013
My son loved these shoes. He wore them for less than one month and the stitching the left toe started to separate from the top of the shoe causing a hole. I was dissapointed in the quality and how fast they started to fall apart. Much to my son's dismay, they were returned.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 3, 2013
Fits great, feels great and nice weight. Of course, I'm passing on the review of a 6th grade jr high track runner. I can't say for certain it "feels true." This is probably the only 6.5 he owns and will ever own. His feet seem to grow a half size every 3-4 months now.
- Jason M - customer
- from Manhattan, KS
- March 28, 2013