- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Nike Size Guide
- Click here for Nike Shorts and Pants Sizing
- Feel the speed of the earth moving beneath your feet in the 'Fundamental 2" Split' running short by Nike®.
- Dri-FIT™ fabric helps wick moisture away from the skin to keep you dry and comfortable.
- This split-leg short has an elastic waist with recycled polyester drawstring adjustment.
- Contains a built-in Dri-FIT crepe fabric liner and side vents to keep you drier and more comfortable throughout your run.
- Dri-FIT mesh insets on side seams for ventilation and contrast binding for a splash of color.
- One internal key pocket.
- Reflective #2 Swoosh design trademark heat transfer at the lower left leg.
- NikeFIT trademark heat transfer at the upper right back hip.
- Inseam: 2"
- Front Rise: 11.5"
- Back Rise: 17.5"
- Leg Opening: 28"
- Fabric Body: Dri-FIT 82g. 100% polyester plain woven.
- Liner: Dri-FIT 100% polyester crepe.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Front Rise: 11 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 17 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG, inseam 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Fundamental 2" Split Short by Nike. Sorry!
Interested in new Nike products?
Nike offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is able to outfit an athlete from the top down with high performance shoes, clothing, socks, bags, watches and eyewear. Since today’s sports are about creating great athletes and transforming them into great players, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Top quality and performance are key to unlocking your inner potential. With a pair of Nike Shox beneath your feet and a Nike Dri-Fit ensemble to help deflect sweat and discomfort, your goals will be within reach. No matter what your goals are, Nike knows that training and running are a way of life. Keep up with your active lifestyle and prepare for the game with the NikeFit apparel system.
If swimming is more your game, Nike Swimwear has got you covered. From training to team swimwear, Nike remains at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Nike Swim is constantly striving to develop new fabrics for more comfortable and effective swimwear. Since harsh, chlorinated water is hard on swimsuits, Nike has created an answer with Nike NX fabric. This chlorine-resistant, colorfast nylon fabric can withstand long hours of training and competition while retaining its shape throughout the life of the garment. Excellent shape retention and soft, lightweight comfort can be found with Nike Swimwear that utilizes Nike EVR-X poly fabric. This unique fabric blends in the revolutionary chlorine-proof Dow XLA™ fiber with a comfortable stretch for maximum performance and comfort.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike Free, Nike+ and Nike Sphere are just three examples of this approach. Nike has always been at the front of technical integration, whether it is from Bill Bowerman’s wife’s waffle iron outsole, the revolutionary Nike Pegasus, to Nike Air technology; Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”
Nike Fundamental 2" Split Short
These shorts are excellent. Glad they are back by popular demand. I already have 8 of them in daring colors. (Black, Grey, Navy Blue, Royal Electric Blue, Red, Yellow, Green and Orange). I hope they will make more colors such as beige or even purple. Purple might look great! Have been using them in 10K runs and half marathons without any problem. Looking forward to run with them on my first full marathon this year.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York (Rosedale), NY
- January 30, 2013
I live in Houston and these are great shorts for running in hot weather. They are short but I don't feel self-conscious in them. But, maybe that's me. The liner caused a bit of chafing, a first for me. But, that's easily prevented. Wish they had more color and reflectivity for night running.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Houston, TX
- September 11, 2012
- S R - customer
- from Dallas, TX
- August 15, 2012
Fit is perfect - I ran a 5k in these without even having to "road test" them. Worth the extra money.
I'd also recommend: Adidas
- Gordon c - customer
- from san francisco
- February 14, 2012