- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Nike® Free Xilla TR training sneakers is perfect for the multi-sport athlete who likes Nike Free technology and looking for a training shoe with lightweight, natural motion and comfort.
- Full-mesh innersleeve for excellent breathability and a glove-like fit around your foot.
- Synthetic-leather upper for support and durability.
- Dual-pull gilly-lacing system extending from the eyelets down to the midfoot and slightly under the foot to help lock down the foot for a supportive fit.
- Unit sole midsole and outsole construction acts as a frame for the Cushlon insert for lateral stability in the forefoot.
- Full-length Cushlon insert combines plush cushioning with springy resilience for comfort and protection.
- Deep flex grooves extend through the midsole and outsole for great flexibility and articulation.
- Nike Free-inspired flex grooves along the length and width of the outsole mimic the movement of barefoot training for a natural fit.
- Exaggerated, diamond-shaped flex grooves for multi-directional support and enhanced flexibility.
- Aggressive traction pattern in solid rubber on the heel and forefoot features delta-shaped nodes for multi-directional traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Free Xilla TR by Nike. Sorry!
Interested in new Nike products?
Nike offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is able to outfit an athlete from the top down with high performance shoes, clothing, socks, bags, watches and eyewear. Since today’s sports are about creating great athletes and transforming them into great players, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Top quality and performance are key to unlocking your inner potential. With a pair of Nike Shox beneath your feet and a Nike Dri-Fit ensemble to help deflect sweat and discomfort, your goals will be within reach. No matter what your goals are, Nike knows that training and running are a way of life. Keep up with your active lifestyle and prepare for the game with the NikeFit apparel system.
If swimming is more your game, Nike Swimwear has got you covered. From training to team swimwear, Nike remains at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Nike Swim is constantly striving to develop new fabrics for more comfortable and effective swimwear. Since harsh, chlorinated water is hard on swimsuits, Nike has created an answer with Nike NX fabric. This chlorine-resistant, colorfast nylon fabric can withstand long hours of training and competition while retaining its shape throughout the life of the garment. Excellent shape retention and soft, lightweight comfort can be found with Nike Swimwear that utilizes Nike EVR-X poly fabric. This unique fabric blends in the revolutionary chlorine-proof Dow XLA™ fiber with a comfortable stretch for maximum performance and comfort.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike Free, Nike+ and Nike Sphere are just three examples of this approach. Nike has always been at the front of technical integration, whether it is from Bill Bowerman’s wife’s waffle iron outsole, the revolutionary Nike Pegasus, to Nike Air technology; Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
76% True to size
24% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
82% Felt true to width
14% Felt narrower than marked
4% Felt wider than marked
25% Excellent arch support
71% Moderate arch support
4% No arch support
Nike Free Xilla TR
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 36 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
Just as expected and a great price. Have used for general training and basketball - good grip on the court, and a very lightweight shoe.Read more » « Show less February 7, 2012 by Anonymous
Just as expected and a great price. Have used for general training and basketball - good grip on the court, and a very lightweight shoe.
- Anonymous - customer
- from utah
- February 7, 2012
Great shoe! Use mainly for gym use and fitness classes. Light with great support.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Vallejo,CA
- January 15, 2012
These replaced a pair of Air Max 3/4 and you are immediately aware that you have half the weight on your feet. Lower profile and less padding than the max (but still plenty), these are perfect for my gym where the floor is covered with rubber matting. Firm support for side to side core movements and the tread pattern makes for a flexible shoe for doing the "mountain climber" and other on your toes exercises. The sock liner makes it a little harder to put on but is worth it for getting a snug fit with the efficient lacing system. True to size, this shoe is everything I have been looking for!
- Cedarbase - customer
- from NYC
- November 29, 2011
Definitely a good all-purpose sport shoe. I use them for volleyball, tennis, and some other indoor sports, and they're great. Although they do say "Free" in the title, I wouldn't say the sole is a flexible as other Nike Frees, and probably not even any more flexible than a normal sole, so if the "Free" aspect is a big thing to you, be warned.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
- Robert V - customer
- from Boston
- April 17, 2012
So far so good: light and comfortable. I sized up a full size, typical for Nike. I have worn to the gym and to play platform tennis and to stand in at a sporting event: pretty versatile. The extra tread helped on the paddle court and didn't get too chewed up on the gritty surface. Good arches with the stock shoe.
- Kyle R - customer
- from Pittsburgh, PA
- November 2, 2011