- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- For the multisport athlete looking to maximize his workouts, the Nike® Free 7.0 training shoe is ultra-lightweight, has natural motion properties and provides excellent multisurface traction!
- Seamless Nanoply upper construction with laser-cut perforations for ventilation and a close-to-the-skin feel.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue offer a snug, comfy fit.
- Textile lining and a cushioned EVA sockliner provides comfort and added impact protection.
- Dual-pull lacing attaches to an internal panel anchored under the midsole to help lock down the foot for a supportive fit.
- Reflective accents offer visibility in low-light conditions.
- Sidewall wrap-up design cradles the heel and the midfoot to help keep the foot over the footbed during side-to-side and diagonal movements.
- Cushlon foam midsole with low-profile Phylon provides a resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole—dramatically reducing the overall weight.
- Deep flex grooves extending from the heel to toe and from the medial side to the lateral side enhance flexibility and allow the foot to move in a natural
- Solid rubber pods with an aggressive delta-node pattern in the heel and perimeter of the forefoot for traction and durability on multiple surfaces.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Free Trainer 7.0 by Nike. Sorry!
Interested in new Nike products?
Nike offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is able to outfit an athlete from the top down with high performance shoes, clothing, socks, bags, watches and eyewear. Since today’s sports are about creating great athletes and transforming them into great players, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Top quality and performance are key to unlocking your inner potential. With a pair of Nike Shox beneath your feet and a Nike Dri-Fit ensemble to help deflect sweat and discomfort, your goals will be within reach. No matter what your goals are, Nike knows that training and running are a way of life. Keep up with your active lifestyle and prepare for the game with the NikeFit apparel system.
If swimming is more your game, Nike Swimwear has got you covered. From training to team swimwear, Nike remains at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Nike Swim is constantly striving to develop new fabrics for more comfortable and effective swimwear. Since harsh, chlorinated water is hard on swimsuits, Nike has created an answer with Nike NX fabric. This chlorine-resistant, colorfast nylon fabric can withstand long hours of training and competition while retaining its shape throughout the life of the garment. Excellent shape retention and soft, lightweight comfort can be found with Nike Swimwear that utilizes Nike EVR-X poly fabric. This unique fabric blends in the revolutionary chlorine-proof Dow XLA™ fiber with a comfortable stretch for maximum performance and comfort.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike Free, Nike+ and Nike Sphere are just three examples of this approach. Nike has always been at the front of technical integration, whether it is from Bill Bowerman’s wife’s waffle iron outsole, the revolutionary Nike Pegasus, to Nike Air technology; Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
85% True to size
8% Half size too small
8% Full size too small
83% Felt true to width
8% Felt narrower than marked
8% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
42% Moderate arch support
8% No arch support
Nike Free Trainer 7.0
The the most comfortable sneaker I have in my closet. Probably the comfortable sneaker that I have ever owned. Very stylish. I'm waiting for the white and blue to come out in my size and would own all four colors. Yeah, they're that good.
I'd also recommend: reebok
- Tim - customer
- from Brooklyn
- March 1, 2013
Two months in, I love the shoes. They are a synthetic fabric that keeps looking good. They have a higher heal than other athletic shoes I've worn, which I like.
- Keith - customer
- from DC
- February 13, 2013
This is the 3rd pair of Nike Free shoes that I've bought. I use them for all around activity, going to the gym, walking the dog, etc. I feel that they hold up very well and are great the use that I put them through. I absolutely love the feel of them and if they keep making them, I'll keep buying them.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- February 4, 2013
Awesome looking shoe and great colors. My first shoe from the Free line and I really like them. Took only a few days to break in and shoe was very comfortable and lightweight!
I'd also recommend: adidas
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
- Scott s - customer
- from memphis, TN
- January 18, 2013
Bought these sneakers for my middle school aged son. He loves them. Comfortable. He can run in PE. He wears them all day out of the box with no problem. True to size.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 11, 2013