- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Be the teacher, not the student when you school your opponents in the CTR360 Maestri III FG from Nike®.
- Water-resistant next-generation Kanga-Lite II™ synthetic upper helps keep feet dry and forms to the foot for comfort and natural control.
- All Conditions Control technology helps grip the ball for the same control in both wet and dry conditions.
- Asymmetrical lacing system for expanded ball control surface.
- Redesigned 3-D control pad uses fins of varying sizes to hug the arch and maximize ball contact for precise receiving and passing accuracy.
- Minimal stitching in the forefoot reduces irritation without sacrificing lockdown.
- EVA sockliner with PORON® inserts for added cushioning and reduced cleat pressure.
- Low-profile, super-durable plate for responsive support and durability.
- TPU cleat islands for extra durability and impact protection in high-wear zones.
- 360º cleat placement includes round cleats on the medial side and blades on the lateral side for ground-gripping traction in all directions.
- Firm ground cleat for use on short grass fields that may be slightly wet, but rarely muddy.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the CTR360 Maestri III FG by Nike. Sorry!
Interested in new Nike products?
Nike offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is able to outfit an athlete from the top down with high performance shoes, clothing, socks, bags, watches and eyewear. Since today’s sports are about creating great athletes and transforming them into great players, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Top quality and performance are key to unlocking your inner potential. With a pair of Nike Shox beneath your feet and a Nike Dri-Fit ensemble to help deflect sweat and discomfort, your goals will be within reach. No matter what your goals are, Nike knows that training and running are a way of life. Keep up with your active lifestyle and prepare for the game with the NikeFit apparel system.
If swimming is more your game, Nike Swimwear has got you covered. From training to team swimwear, Nike remains at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Nike Swim is constantly striving to develop new fabrics for more comfortable and effective swimwear. Since harsh, chlorinated water is hard on swimsuits, Nike has created an answer with Nike NX fabric. This chlorine-resistant, colorfast nylon fabric can withstand long hours of training and competition while retaining its shape throughout the life of the garment. Excellent shape retention and soft, lightweight comfort can be found with Nike Swimwear that utilizes Nike EVR-X poly fabric. This unique fabric blends in the revolutionary chlorine-proof Dow XLA™ fiber with a comfortable stretch for maximum performance and comfort.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike Free, Nike+ and Nike Sphere are just three examples of this approach. Nike has always been at the front of technical integration, whether it is from Bill Bowerman’s wife’s waffle iron outsole, the revolutionary Nike Pegasus, to Nike Air technology; Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”