- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Run free and unopposed on the pitch when you lace up in the CTR360 Libretto III FG from Nike®! Ideal for use on firm, natural surfaces.
- New KLTD (Kangaroo) synthetic leather uppers provide a softer, lightweight, thinner and more durable material for superior playability.
- Industry-first wet/dry technology provides the same level of ball-control in wet or dry conditions.
- Light foam padding on the collar provides a snug, comfy fit.
- Synthetic lining with a die-cut EVA sockliner provides low-profile cushioning and support to help enhance comfort.
- Asymmetrical lacing system expands the ball control area with a streamlined design for enhanced touch when using the lateral forefoot.
- Pass/receive 3D Pass Pad on the medial side maximize contact-time with the ball while sculpting to the shape of the foot.
- Redesigned dimples provide the extra edge when controlling the ball while also keeping the vamp soft.
- The outsole wraps the upper at the toe-box for enhanced durability in this high-wear area.
- TPU plate designed for multidirectional traction and underfoot comfort.
- 360° angled stud design allow for quicker penetration and release.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the CTR360 Libretto III FG by Nike. Sorry!
Interested in new Nike products?
Nike offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is able to outfit an athlete from the top down with high performance shoes, clothing, socks, bags, watches and eyewear. Since today’s sports are about creating great athletes and transforming them into great players, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Top quality and performance are key to unlocking your inner potential. With a pair of Nike Shox beneath your feet and a Nike Dri-Fit ensemble to help deflect sweat and discomfort, your goals will be within reach. No matter what your goals are, Nike knows that training and running are a way of life. Keep up with your active lifestyle and prepare for the game with the NikeFit apparel system.
If swimming is more your game, Nike Swimwear has got you covered. From training to team swimwear, Nike remains at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Nike Swim is constantly striving to develop new fabrics for more comfortable and effective swimwear. Since harsh, chlorinated water is hard on swimsuits, Nike has created an answer with Nike NX fabric. This chlorine-resistant, colorfast nylon fabric can withstand long hours of training and competition while retaining its shape throughout the life of the garment. Excellent shape retention and soft, lightweight comfort can be found with Nike Swimwear that utilizes Nike EVR-X poly fabric. This unique fabric blends in the revolutionary chlorine-proof Dow XLA™ fiber with a comfortable stretch for maximum performance and comfort.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike Free, Nike+ and Nike Sphere are just three examples of this approach. Nike has always been at the front of technical integration, whether it is from Bill Bowerman’s wife’s waffle iron outsole, the revolutionary Nike Pegasus, to Nike Air technology; Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”
Nike CTR360 Libretto III FG
Amazing style. Great with ball control & overall a scoring machine out in the field. Highly recommend them.
- El_Jay - customer
- February 24, 2013
Best cleats in the world. I just got to use them for the first time. I love them. Great on all types of grass. I love them.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 2, 2012