- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Pump up the pace in the lightweight performance and racy good looks of the Nike® Anodyne DS.
- Built for the overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and stability.
- Lightweight sandwich mesh upper.
- Synthetic overlays supplies light structural support.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole for extra underfoot cushioning.
- Dynamic Support platform provides stability without the added weight or stiffness of a typical medial post.
- Rubber outsole features blades for light cushioning and multisurface traction.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- To enhance your running workout, check out these other fine products:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Anodyne DS by Nike. Sorry!
Interested in new Nike products?
Nike offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is able to outfit an athlete from the top down with high performance shoes, clothing, socks, bags, watches and eyewear. Since today’s sports are about creating great athletes and transforming them into great players, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Top quality and performance are key to unlocking your inner potential. With a pair of Nike Shox beneath your feet and a Nike Dri-Fit ensemble to help deflect sweat and discomfort, your goals will be within reach. No matter what your goals are, Nike knows that training and running are a way of life. Keep up with your active lifestyle and prepare for the game with the NikeFit apparel system.
If swimming is more your game, Nike Swimwear has got you covered. From training to team swimwear, Nike remains at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Nike Swim is constantly striving to develop new fabrics for more comfortable and effective swimwear. Since harsh, chlorinated water is hard on swimsuits, Nike has created an answer with Nike NX fabric. This chlorine-resistant, colorfast nylon fabric can withstand long hours of training and competition while retaining its shape throughout the life of the garment. Excellent shape retention and soft, lightweight comfort can be found with Nike Swimwear that utilizes Nike EVR-X poly fabric. This unique fabric blends in the revolutionary chlorine-proof Dow XLA™ fiber with a comfortable stretch for maximum performance and comfort.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike Free, Nike+ and Nike Sphere are just three examples of this approach. Nike has always been at the front of technical integration, whether it is from Bill Bowerman’s wife’s waffle iron outsole, the revolutionary Nike Pegasus, to Nike Air technology; Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Nike Anodyne DS
These are very comfortable shoes. Worth the money I paid! I am able to leap over tall buildings and look good doing it!
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Rob W - customer
- from Baltimore , Maryland
- December 17, 2012
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Lucas F - customer
- from Wilmington, NC
- December 16, 2012
Very light shoe, good for running, but too narrow for my foot. Excellent work by Zappos for super fast shipping and easy return policy...have already ordered a replacement from them. Would love to see a shoe comparison option in their website so it's easier to shop.
- Kv - customer
- from California
- February 20, 2013