- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Air VISI Pro III basketball shoe from Nike® is designed for the lightning-quick baller who can go from rim-to-rim in a flash!
- Combination of synthetic leather and Nubuck for support,
durability and style.
- Double-lasted forefoot enhances stability and provides a
responsive, low-to-the-ground fit and feel.
- 3/4-cut padded collar provides optimal support around the ankle.
- Mesh tongue for ventilation and comfort for your foot.
- Perforations on the quarter panel and vamp add ventilation and help keep your foot cool and comfortable.
- Cushioned collar enhances comfort and lock down in the heel.
- Visible Air-Sole unit in the heel for lightweight cushioning and impact protection.
- Phylon midsole for lightweight, responsive cushioning and comfort.
- Flex-grooves allow the shoe to move naturally with your foot for better articulation and flexibility.
- Outrigger offers lateral stability for hard cuts.
- Pivot point on the forefoot provides multidirectional traction and allows you to easily switch direction during quick turns.
- Solid rubber with a herringbone pattern for excellent durability and traction on the court.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Air Visi Pro III by Nike. Sorry!
Interested in new Nike products?
Nike offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is able to outfit an athlete from the top down with high performance shoes, clothing, socks, bags, watches and eyewear. Since today’s sports are about creating great athletes and transforming them into great players, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Top quality and performance are key to unlocking your inner potential. With a pair of Nike Shox beneath your feet and a Nike Dri-Fit ensemble to help deflect sweat and discomfort, your goals will be within reach. No matter what your goals are, Nike knows that training and running are a way of life. Keep up with your active lifestyle and prepare for the game with the NikeFit apparel system.
If swimming is more your game, Nike Swimwear has got you covered. From training to team swimwear, Nike remains at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Nike Swim is constantly striving to develop new fabrics for more comfortable and effective swimwear. Since harsh, chlorinated water is hard on swimsuits, Nike has created an answer with Nike NX fabric. This chlorine-resistant, colorfast nylon fabric can withstand long hours of training and competition while retaining its shape throughout the life of the garment. Excellent shape retention and soft, lightweight comfort can be found with Nike Swimwear that utilizes Nike EVR-X poly fabric. This unique fabric blends in the revolutionary chlorine-proof Dow XLA™ fiber with a comfortable stretch for maximum performance and comfort.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike Free, Nike+ and Nike Sphere are just three examples of this approach. Nike has always been at the front of technical integration, whether it is from Bill Bowerman’s wife’s waffle iron outsole, the revolutionary Nike Pegasus, to Nike Air technology; Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”
0% Full size too large
4% Half size too Large
75% True to size
12% Half size too small
8% Full size too small
92% Felt true to width
8% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
18% Excellent arch support
77% Moderate arch support
5% No arch support
Nike Air Visi Pro III
Shipping was fast, and the shoes seem pretty good. Only downside is that the opening to put your foot in is extremely small, and the shoe itself is quite stiff.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 9, 2013
Shoes received exactly as shown and described on webpage. My husband says they are very comfortable.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Carson, CA
- April 18, 2013
I have a narrower foot, and the break-in was a little rough because I got some wicked blisters on my pinky toes. But now that I have callouses I'm pretty pleased with the shoe. A little stiff initially like others have said, but good high ankle support. The only issue is that they don't breath very well. But, you get what you pay for. These are inexpensive so I'm happy with it.
I'd also recommend: New Balance
- Michael - customer
- from North Dakota
- April 6, 2013
Zappos is the best. Very customer oriented. With that being said, these sneakers are good. They do run small so I recommend ordering a size higher.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
- Carlos P - customer
- March 12, 2013
We have two young grandsons playing Biddy Basketball. Watching their game videos we realized what was missing. Thanks to Zappos for enabling grandparents to send Jacob and Aden basketball shoes. I hear from their Mom they have been elevated to semi pro status!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Gramma A - customer
- from south eastern FL
- March 9, 2013