- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Maintain a quick, efficient stride and soon you'll be soaring down the path. Take flight in the Air Pegasus+ 28 from Nike®.
- Update to the Air Pegasus+ 27, SKU# 7618860.
- A running shoe built for the neutral to under-pronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Open mesh upper for heightened breathability.
- Soft, yet hardy microfiber overlays provide enhanced stability and durability.
- Ultra-lightweight Flywire midfoot panel delivers targeted support and an improved fit.
- Articulated external heel counter wraps the heel for a secure fit.
- Reflective details allow for low light visibility.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Notched innersleeve design envelops the entire foot for a plush, comfortable fit.
- Fitsole insole molds to the shape of the foot for a unique fit and custom support, making it great for a wide range of foot types.
- Premium Cushlon midsole foam is soft, yet responsive and provides a supportive ride.
- Nike Zoom heel unit promotes a low profile and responsive cushioning.
- Beveled, de-coupled and articulated crash pad with gender-specific geometry is designed to absorb initial impacting forces and smooth the transition through midstance.
- Dynamic arch bridge midfoot shank increases midfoot support, while allowing for a degree of torsional rotation, promoting the foot to unlock its natural stabilizing mechanisms.
- Environmentally preferred rubber, in a waffle pattern, supplies excellent multi-surface traction and extra cushioning.
- BRS 1,000 carbon rubber is placed along the heel for maximum abrasion resistance in this high wear area.
- Deep, gender-specific flex grooves allow for greater flexibility, promoting a smoother, more efficient stride.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- To enhance your running workout, check out these other fine products:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Air Pegasus+ 28 by Nike. Sorry!
Interested in new Nike products?
Nike offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is able to outfit an athlete from the top down with high performance shoes, clothing, socks, bags, watches and eyewear. Since today’s sports are about creating great athletes and transforming them into great players, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Top quality and performance are key to unlocking your inner potential. With a pair of Nike Shox beneath your feet and a Nike Dri-Fit ensemble to help deflect sweat and discomfort, your goals will be within reach. No matter what your goals are, Nike knows that training and running are a way of life. Keep up with your active lifestyle and prepare for the game with the NikeFit apparel system.
If swimming is more your game, Nike Swimwear has got you covered. From training to team swimwear, Nike remains at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Nike Swim is constantly striving to develop new fabrics for more comfortable and effective swimwear. Since harsh, chlorinated water is hard on swimsuits, Nike has created an answer with Nike NX fabric. This chlorine-resistant, colorfast nylon fabric can withstand long hours of training and competition while retaining its shape throughout the life of the garment. Excellent shape retention and soft, lightweight comfort can be found with Nike Swimwear that utilizes Nike EVR-X poly fabric. This unique fabric blends in the revolutionary chlorine-proof Dow XLA™ fiber with a comfortable stretch for maximum performance and comfort.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike Free, Nike+ and Nike Sphere are just three examples of this approach. Nike has always been at the front of technical integration, whether it is from Bill Bowerman’s wife’s waffle iron outsole, the revolutionary Nike Pegasus, to Nike Air technology; Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”
1% Full size too large
3% Half size too Large
87% True to size
9% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
91% Felt true to width
5% Felt narrower than marked
4% Felt wider than marked
41% Excellent arch support
56% Moderate arch support
3% No arch support
Nike Air Pegasus+ 28
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 122 reviews.
Top Positive Review
5 people found this review helpful.
I am a big guy (350+) and have extremely high arches which causes me to supinate severely. Usually big guys have flat feet so finding a combination that supports my body frame, width and arch, has been a blessing. I currently own a pair of the white and blue Pegasus+ 2B and have already ordered another pair in grey, as my current ones are about worn out and dirty. As a coach and teacher I am on my feet and active all day so I definitely need a shoe that will give me support and cushion my feet all day. Thanks to Nike for a great shoe and to Zappos for incredible service as always. Now if Nike will only make their Air Max in wides the shoe world would be complete!Read more » « Show less March 8, 2012 by Jason
I am a big guy (350+) and have extremely high arches which causes me to supinate severely. Usually big guys have flat feet so finding a combination that supports my body frame, width and arch, has been a blessing. I currently own a pair of the white and blue Pegasus+ 2B and have already ordered another pair in grey, as my current ones are about worn out and dirty. As a coach and teacher I am on my feet and active all day so I definitely need a shoe that will give me support and cushion my feet all day. Thanks to Nike for a great shoe and to Zappos for incredible service as always. Now if Nike will only make their Air Max in wides the shoe world would be complete!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Jason - customer
- from Winston Salem, NC
- March 8, 2012
- E.C. K - customer
- from Ann Arbor, MI
- January 15, 2012
I've had the Pegasus 25 and 26, am a big guy working on continuing to shed pounds. These shoes are great, even on a treadmill which is usually a tough test on the feet/knees. Extra cushion without that squishy feel, I'll continue to buy the Pegasus line. I use the Nike+ and was happy to find it works with the iPhone 4s with no attachment. These will keep me jogging away. I ordered at Zappos over Nike.com or Amazon because their return policy is amazing (had a North Face jacket zipper break and they sent me a new one before I even sent the broken one in).
- Evan - customer
- from Connecticut
- December 3, 2011
This is very comfortable and supportive. I have owned the Pegasus+ 26 and 27 and loved them both. The 28 is even more comfortable. I am a big guy (300lbs), and I need support. The Pegasus+ is one of the few shoes that I haven't had to replace the insole with an aftermarket model for good support.
I'd also recommend: Aetrex.
- R R - customer
- from New Jersey
- November 21, 2011
These kicks will leave your feet wondering why you have been subjecting them to such low quality shoes for so long. There is just enough cushion and give in them, not too much nor too little, it is just perfect. These shoes are recommended for people who have low arches in their feet and I must fit into that category because it seems like these shoes were custom made just for me! Thanks Nike for creating an awesome shoe and Zappos for providing it for a great price!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Matt H - customer
- from Napa, CA
- July 1, 2011