- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Whether you're vertically challenged or have mad hops, the Air Max Posterize SL from Nike® is designed for the baller looking for functional style when they step on the court!
- Synthetic leather uppers with soft-padded TPU overlays provide a perfect combination of protection and breathability.
- Fully padded collar and tongue for superior comfort and ankle support.
- Breathable mesh lining and a cushioned footbed adds comfort while protecting against impact.
- Traditional lacing closure with a mesh-lined tongue for a secure fit and added comfort.
- Perforated lateral and medial side as well as on the toe box for enhanced breathability.
- Full-length Phylon midsole offers lightweight cushioning.
- Air Max unit in the heel for maximum cushioning.
- A lateral outrigger offer stability and added support.
- A low-profile solid rubber outsole with flex-grooves for excellent traction and ideal flexion.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Air Max Posterize SL by Nike. Sorry!
Interested in new Nike products?
Nike offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is able to outfit an athlete from the top down with high performance shoes, clothing, socks, bags, watches and eyewear. Since today’s sports are about creating great athletes and transforming them into great players, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Top quality and performance are key to unlocking your inner potential. With a pair of Nike Shox beneath your feet and a Nike Dri-Fit ensemble to help deflect sweat and discomfort, your goals will be within reach. No matter what your goals are, Nike knows that training and running are a way of life. Keep up with your active lifestyle and prepare for the game with the NikeFit apparel system.
If swimming is more your game, Nike Swimwear has got you covered. From training to team swimwear, Nike remains at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Nike Swim is constantly striving to develop new fabrics for more comfortable and effective swimwear. Since harsh, chlorinated water is hard on swimsuits, Nike has created an answer with Nike NX fabric. This chlorine-resistant, colorfast nylon fabric can withstand long hours of training and competition while retaining its shape throughout the life of the garment. Excellent shape retention and soft, lightweight comfort can be found with Nike Swimwear that utilizes Nike EVR-X poly fabric. This unique fabric blends in the revolutionary chlorine-proof Dow XLA™ fiber with a comfortable stretch for maximum performance and comfort.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike Free, Nike+ and Nike Sphere are just three examples of this approach. Nike has always been at the front of technical integration, whether it is from Bill Bowerman’s wife’s waffle iron outsole, the revolutionary Nike Pegasus, to Nike Air technology; Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
83% True to size
17% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
83% Felt true to width
17% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
17% Excellent arch support
83% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I bought these sneakers for my 11 year-old son for school and he loves them. They fit him perfectly and the color is great!
- Chontell B - customer
- October 1, 2012
Full-length Phylon midsole is foam that expands by heat and molds by cold. so if your shoe never breaks in, its because you need a lot of heat generated by the feet.
I'd also recommend: Nike air max
- Benpatpow - customer
- March 23, 2013
Great shoes - good quality, nice design. Excellent service from Zappos as always.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- December 17, 2012
Good shoes. I wore them around the house for a few days before playing basketball in them, but the first few times wearing them for basketball I got a few blisters. Now that they're broken in though and the blisters are healed, I like them.
- Travis S - customer
- from Las Cruces, New Mexico
- March 19, 2013
I haven't worn basketball shoes in probably 10 years, but I tend to wear through the tops of shoes with mesh, so I opted for these, which have a leather/synthetic leather feel. They are comfortable and sized well, though my pinky toes were sore while breaking them in. I like the style a lot, but I was disappointed that the swoosh wasn't a sewn on piece, but the non-leather part seems to be affixed well, and the shoes are sturdy as well. Overall, they are stylish and comfortable shoes that seem to have pretty good ventilation (for a non-mesh shoe, anyway).
- Brandon G - customer
- from Billings, MT
- November 2, 2012