- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Get the most out of your workouts while receiving mad props for these wicked-fresh Air Max Express hi-tops from Nike®!
- Max Air unit for maximum impact protection during repetitive landings.
- Lightweight Hyperfuse technology on the upper for ventilation and durability.
- Mesh uppers with synthetic overlays and carbon-fiber panels enhance support and stability.
- Central lacing system with an adjustable midfoot strap for a lockdown fit.
- A comfortable sockliner that contours to the foot for a custom fit and support.
- Webbing heel pull loop for easy on and off.
- Solid rubber outsole with a turf-traction pattern in the forefoot for explosive speed and durability.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Air Max Express by Nike. Sorry!
Interested in new Nike products?
Nike offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is able to outfit an athlete from the top down with high performance shoes, clothing, socks, bags, watches and eyewear. Since today’s sports are about creating great athletes and transforming them into great players, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Top quality and performance are key to unlocking your inner potential. With a pair of Nike Shox beneath your feet and a Nike Dri-Fit ensemble to help deflect sweat and discomfort, your goals will be within reach. No matter what your goals are, Nike knows that training and running are a way of life. Keep up with your active lifestyle and prepare for the game with the NikeFit apparel system.
If swimming is more your game, Nike Swimwear has got you covered. From training to team swimwear, Nike remains at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Nike Swim is constantly striving to develop new fabrics for more comfortable and effective swimwear. Since harsh, chlorinated water is hard on swimsuits, Nike has created an answer with Nike NX fabric. This chlorine-resistant, colorfast nylon fabric can withstand long hours of training and competition while retaining its shape throughout the life of the garment. Excellent shape retention and soft, lightweight comfort can be found with Nike Swimwear that utilizes Nike EVR-X poly fabric. This unique fabric blends in the revolutionary chlorine-proof Dow XLA™ fiber with a comfortable stretch for maximum performance and comfort.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike Free, Nike+ and Nike Sphere are just three examples of this approach. Nike has always been at the front of technical integration, whether it is from Bill Bowerman’s wife’s waffle iron outsole, the revolutionary Nike Pegasus, to Nike Air technology; Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
50% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
Product was exactly what I saw in the pic on the app. Customer service was flawless. The only hiccup I see is: If I need to return something, I shouldn't have to leave my home to find ups store. Zappos should pay for ups pickup. A bit inconvenient, but otherwise... Awesome!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Malo P - customer
- from Winston-Salem, NC
- May 12, 2013
Great looking pair of Nikes! There is very little cushioning in these shoes, very uncomfortable...especially for any long period of time. I was very disappointed when I tried them on because I loved the look of these shoes. Zappos service was excellent and return was credited in a timely manner.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Eric - customer
- April 11, 2013