- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Nicole Miller Size Chart
- Elegance personified.
- Black sheath dress flaunts cowl neckline and flattering shirring.
- Sleeveless design.
- Fabulous cowl back detail.
- Tucked detailing at back.
- Straight hemline.
- Slip-on styling.
- 68% acetate, 27% polyester, 5% spandex.
- Lining: 79% rayon, Lycra®.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in the U.S.A and Imported.
- Length: 38 in
- Product measurements were taken using size S. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- Keep your clothing clean, in place, and in style with these products! Hollywood's best-kept Fashion Secrets:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tucked Stretchy Matte Jersey Dress by Nicole Miller. Sorry!
Interested in new Nicole Miller products?
Nicole Miller Tucked Stretchy Matte Jersey Dress
I own several Nicole Miller dresses, and am never disappointed. The fit is outstanding with a little bit of give. The dresses are never constricting, are very comfortable, and wearable for a long period of time. This could just be me and my body type, but I absolutely love her dresses.
- Laurie - customer
- from Chicago
- April 15, 2013
The style of this dress looked interesting so I ordered it hoping to wear it to an evening function. The material is cinched on the sides to make the dress material fold, which I thought would be flattering. Unfortunately, the dress hangs very strangely on me, with the front neck scoop falling off center even after repeatedly adjusting it. Also, the dress seems to cling in all the wrong places. Lastly, the extra material on the back of the dress that creates the back scoop (which is what looked the most interesting to me) ended up looking out of place and strange. I will be returning this dress.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 12, 2013