- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Represent the Steel City hard—along with your fellow Steel Nation army in this Pittsburgh Steelers Snap Backin 9FIFTY™ Snapback hat from New Era®!
- Features traditional six-panel construction with top button, breathable eyelets, flat visor and plastic snapback closure at rear.
- Raised Pittsburgh Steelers team embroidery on front panel.
- Stitched New Era® logo flag on wearer's left side.
- Camo-printed detailing on visor.
- Adjustable plastic closure at rear for optimal fit.
- New Era 9FIFTY-branded taping with woven New Era and NFL® labels on a moisture-absorbing sweatband.
- New Era 9FIFTY Snapback sticker decal on top visor with 3-D NFL hologram sticker on a yellow undervisor.
- 100% cotton.
- Circumference: 23 in
- Brim: 2 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size One Size Fits All. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pittsburgh Steelers Snap Backin 9FIFTY™ Snapback by New Era. Sorry!
Interested in new New Era products?
Although New Era® is rooted in sports heritage as the official on-field cap of Major League Baseball, they have evolved into a brand that can be seen on the runways of Paris during Fashion Week and in hundreds of music videos. New Era is seen as an iconic brand that celebrities, entertainers, musicians and athletes are seen wearing today.
New Era® products have been a canvas for consumers to showcase their individuality and personal style for over 90 years. With billions of headwear styles, they're best known for creating the iconic 59FIFTY® fitted cap! New Era® continues to be a lifestyle brand of choice for men, women and youth. The Company is headquartered in Buffalo, New York with facilities in Canada, Europe, Japan and Hong Kong.