- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Seven World Series titles? Simply magical! 12 AL pennants? Dominating. Over 100 years of baseball history? Insanely loyal following. But for all their accolades and adulation, nothing compares to the best rivalry in all sports, Red Sox vs. Yankees. Let 'em know how deep your Beantown roots go with this wicked 59FIFTY® Boston Red Sox fitted-cap from New Era®—Originators of the True Fitted®.
- Traditional six-panel construction with top button and breathable eyelets.
- Raised Boston Red Sox team logo embroidery at front.
- Raised Major League Baseball® logo patch at back for authenticity.
- Signature New Era flag logo on side.
- Original 59FIFTY Fitted sticker on top visor and 3-D MLB hologram sticker on bottom visor.
- 59FIFTY-branded taping and a moisture absorbing sweatband on the inside.
- Do not wash. Spot wipe to clean.
- 100% wool.
- Circumference: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 59FIFTY® Boston Red Sox by New Era. Sorry!
Interested in new New Era products?
Although New Era® is rooted in sports heritage as the official on-field cap of Major League Baseball, they have evolved into a brand that can be seen on the runways of Paris during Fashion Week and in hundreds of music videos. New Era is seen as an iconic brand that celebrities, entertainers, musicians and athletes are seen wearing today.
New Era® products have been a canvas for consumers to showcase their individuality and personal style for over 90 years. With billions of headwear styles, they're best known for creating the iconic 59FIFTY® fitted cap! New Era® continues to be a lifestyle brand of choice for men, women and youth. The Company is headquartered in Buffalo, New York with facilities in Canada, Europe, Japan and Hong Kong.