- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Combining the flexibility and feel of a running shoe with the gait support and cushioning of a walking shoe, the women's WW860 from New Balance® puts that pep back in your step!
- Combination synthetic and mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Seamless PHANTOM LINER reduces the weight of the shoe while enhancing the comfort and fit.
- ACTEVA™ midsole cushions and resists compression set and is 12% lighter than standard foam.
- Low-profile Stride Bar medial wedge promotes a smooth transition through the walking gait.
- N-ergy® in the heel provides the most advanced shock absorption and cushioning.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the forefoot for exceptional shock absorption.
- Walking Strike Path® helps stabilize the foot through the natural gait cycle.
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability.
- Non-marking rubber outsole for grip.
- Last: PW-1
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the WW860 by New Balance. Sorry!
Interested in new New Balance products?
Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. In pursuing this goal, they developed an "Endorsed By No One" philosophy, which holds that a superior product will sell itself better than any superstar athlete ever could. Part of producing New Balance shoes and athletic clothing is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance.
To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and clothes, New Balance focuses on improving their technology and production methods. A big part of that is maintaining five manufacturing facilities here in the United States where they continue to produce New Balance shoes and apparel that meet the standards they've employed for 100 years. They have also remained committed to a core set of values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
84% True to size
13% Half size too small
3% Full size too small
82% Felt true to width
16% Felt narrower than marked
3% Felt wider than marked
45% Excellent arch support
42% Moderate arch support
13% No arch support
New Balance WW860
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 39 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
I knew that NB tended to fit me well when I looked for a walking shoe--I'm already on a second pair of their waterproof hiking shoes. Found this model on their site but couldn't find it in a local (physical) store--too new. Zappos to the rescue. I really enjoy this shoe; very comfortable and supportive. And it looks great, and I think 5% for breast cancer. So.Read more » « Show less August 9, 2011 by Susan B
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I'm a NB fan and was disappointed with overall quality of shoe. No arch support and tight across the toe box. I have a small but wide foot with a high arch and these are not the shoe for that.Read more » « Show less August 15, 2011 by Anonymous
I knew that NB tended to fit me well when I looked for a walking shoe--I'm already on a second pair of their waterproof hiking shoes. Found this model on their site but couldn't find it in a local (physical) store--too new. Zappos to the rescue. I really enjoy this shoe; very comfortable and supportive. And it looks great, and I think 5% for breast cancer. So.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
- Susan B - customer
- from Washington State
- August 9, 2011
Great shoe! I walk to/from work daily so I'm always in search of comfortable shoes. Plus, I have a bunion on one foot that makes it hard to find something that fits well and is comfortable. This shoe is so great I'm buying a 2nd pair for when these wear out!
- Karen P - customer
- from Sitka, AK
- August 9, 2011
This is a great walker. I was looking for a shoe that would provide comfort and stability after breaking my foot and this shoe provided both. It is also a good neutral color. I always order my New Balance a full size larger so it fit perfectly.
I'd also recommend: Asics
- Ruthie E - customer
- from Charlottesville, VA
- July 19, 2011
I wear these shoes for walking, as well as other everyday activites. I love that they are very lightweight and comfortable.
I'd also recommend: Brooks
- Anonymous - customer
- from Bridgewater, New Jersey
- July 17, 2011
I received my shoes promptly. They are comfortable, very stylish, and appear to be durable as well. It's difficult to find narrow widths. I am very grateful to Zappos for supplying this needed width.
- Susan S - customer
- from Arlington, TN
- July 1, 2011