- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Get a new appreciation for walking again with the help of the women's WW577 from New Balance®.
- Features a highly-durable, laceless walking sneaker designed for the moderate-paced fitness walker.
- Premium leather upper for natural comfort, durability and breathability.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Dual hook-and-loop adjustable straps for maximum fit and feel.
- Fabric lining with removable footbed easily accommodates an orthotic.
- Polyurethane midsole provide stable cushioning.
- Reflective detailing enhances your visibility.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the heel for exceptional shock absorption.
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle.
- Solid rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability.
- Last: SL-2
- Available in Narrow and Wide sizes.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width 2A - Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the WW577 Hook and Loop by New Balance. Sorry!
Interested in new New Balance products?
Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. In pursuing this goal, they developed an "Endorsed By No One" philosophy, which holds that a superior product will sell itself better than any superstar athlete ever could. Part of producing New Balance shoes and athletic clothing is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance.
To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and clothes, New Balance focuses on improving their technology and production methods. A big part of that is maintaining five manufacturing facilities here in the United States where they continue to produce New Balance shoes and apparel that meet the standards they've employed for 100 years. They have also remained committed to a core set of values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.
0% Full size too large
2% Half size too Large
80% True to size
12% Half size too small
6% Full size too small
82% Felt true to width
11% Felt narrower than marked
7% Felt wider than marked
44% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
6% No arch support
New Balance WW577 Hook and Loop
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 95 reviews.
Top Positive Review
6 people found this review helpful.
I have had foot surgeries and the only shoes that are comfortable for me are New Balance shoes. I wear a size 11 shoe which makes it difficult to find any NB shoes in the local stores. I discovered that I can order what I need from Zappos and it only takes a few days to arrive! I love doing business with Zappos and will continue to do so in the future.Read more » « Show less March 16, 2012 by Careen H
I have had foot surgeries and the only shoes that are comfortable for me are New Balance shoes. I wear a size 11 shoe which makes it difficult to find any NB shoes in the local stores. I discovered that I can order what I need from Zappos and it only takes a few days to arrive! I love doing business with Zappos and will continue to do so in the future.
- Careen H - customer
- from Arizona
- March 16, 2012
These are very comfortable. They did not need a breaking in period. I got them for the gym, walking the treadmill. They are not very stylish but are easy to get on and off and have a wide toe box. They are very good shoe for these old feet. The Velcro straps are a big plus.
I'd also recommend: Clarks "Rise", Dr Schols
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Pam S - customer
- from Foley, AL
- March 11, 2012
I love this shoes. It did not need any break in period. The velcro is also fantastic as I have arthritis in my fingers. I got the beige for work, now I'm getting the black. And of course, Zappos great service.
I'd also recommend: another new balance
- Grace a - customer
- from Vallejo,CA
- March 8, 2012
Seemed very cushy and well made. I wear size 9 and this will be the first time I'm going to have to return them for 9 1/2.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Donna F - customer
- from Spring Hill
- January 25, 2012
Shoes are attractive and comfortable. I have a narrow footprint, but a high arch, so I would like a longer tab on the velcro strip; otherwise, I am very much pleased with the fit. I buy New Balance shoes because I can get a narrow width.
- Anonymous - customer
- from santa clara, ca
- December 3, 2011