- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Built with ABZORB® technology, the women's WC696 tennis shoe from New Balance® was designed for the woman player who loves long days at the tennis club perfecting her game!
- Mesh uppers with leather overlays for natural comfort, durability and breathability.
- Padded collar and tongue offers a snug, comfy fit.
- Textile lining and a cushioned insole delivers enhanced comfort and added impact protection.
- Traditional lacing closure for optimum fit.
- Injection-molded EVA midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption.
- Ndurance® rubber compound on the outsole for maximum durability used in high wear areas.
- Herringbone outsole allows increased traction for lateral motion and quick pivoting.
- Non-marking rubber outsole won't mark floors.
- Last: PL-1
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the WC696 by New Balance. Sorry!
Interested in new New Balance products?
Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. In pursuing this goal, they developed an "Endorsed By No One" philosophy, which holds that a superior product will sell itself better than any superstar athlete ever could. Part of producing New Balance shoes and athletic clothing is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance.
To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and clothes, New Balance focuses on improving their technology and production methods. A big part of that is maintaining five manufacturing facilities here in the United States where they continue to produce New Balance shoes and apparel that meet the standards they've employed for 100 years. They have also remained committed to a core set of values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
New Balance WC696
I wear these for tennis and pickleball and they have excellent cushioning and support. Regular width is a little snug on me so I got a wide size and wear two pairs of socks. Probably the most cushioning I've had in a tennis shoe. Did not need any inserts. I do wish New Balance would make the "N" smaller on their shoes. It's a bit much!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- March 19, 2013