- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Today's intense fitness regimens demand a lot from your shoes. Not only do they need to be comfortable, durable—but must adapt quickly to the many transitions of your workout without slowing you down. Dependability, reliability, that's what you'll get with the 997v2 cross-trainers from New Balance®!
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays offers lightweight comfort and support.
- Foam-padded collar provides a snug, comfy fit.
- Textile lining and a cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Traditional lace-up front with a mesh-lined tongue for optimal fit.
- Innovative New Balance REVlite midsole provide premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance.
- QUIX technology on the medial side of the forward-half of the foot provides optimal traction and a solid base for side-to-side or cutting movements, keeping rubber in contact with your training or playing surface for an excellent grounding for better performance.
- PROBANK technology, on the lateral side of the foot's forward-half distributes force more evenly so you can change directions quickly and efficiently.
- Non-marking Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability.
- Flex-grooves allow for greater flexibility.
- 8mm drop.
- Last: PL-1V2
- Weight: 9.4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MX997v2 by New Balance. Sorry!
Interested in new New Balance products?
Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. In pursuing this goal, they developed an "Endorsed By No One" philosophy, which holds that a superior product will sell itself better than any superstar athlete ever could. Part of producing New Balance shoes and athletic clothing is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance.
To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and clothes, New Balance focuses on improving their technology and production methods. A big part of that is maintaining five manufacturing facilities here in the United States where they continue to produce New Balance shoes and apparel that meet the standards they've employed for 100 years. They have also remained committed to a core set of values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.