- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- The MX797 from New Balance® offers the fitness fanatic a lightweight solution designed to help him train more confidently in and out of the gym!
- Features QUIX™ technology on the forward-half of the medial side provides optimal traction and a solid base for side-to-side or cutting movements, keeping rubber in contact with your training or playing surface for an excellent grounding for better performance.
- Mesh uppers with synthetic overlays for comfort and added support.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue offers a snug, comfy fit.
- Mesh lining and cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Traditional lacing closure provides a secure fit.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provide premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance.
- Ndurance™ rubber compound for maximum outsole durability.
- Non-marking rubber outsole won't mark floors.
- Last: PL-1V2
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MX797 by New Balance. Sorry!
Interested in new New Balance products?
Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. In pursuing this goal, they developed an "Endorsed By No One" philosophy, which holds that a superior product will sell itself better than any superstar athlete ever could. Part of producing New Balance shoes and athletic clothing is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance.
To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and clothes, New Balance focuses on improving their technology and production methods. A big part of that is maintaining five manufacturing facilities here in the United States where they continue to produce New Balance shoes and apparel that meet the standards they've employed for 100 years. They have also remained committed to a core set of values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.
3% Full size too large
10% Half size too Large
87% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
94% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
6% Felt wider than marked
10% Excellent arch support
71% Moderate arch support
19% No arch support
New Balance MX797
Before I bought these shoes, I was a loser with zero friends and had never been with a girl. Now that I own these shoes, I have tons of friends, plenty of ladies and I added 24" to my vertical jump. Thank you New Balance, you've changed my life forever
I'd also recommend: Sketchers
- Anonymous - customer
- from Baltimore, Maryland
- July 29, 2012
This shoes are awesome. They are surprisingly super lightweight. When I took the Zappos box from the UPS man, I thought it must have been empty. The shoes are really flexible and very breathable. I love the fit on these shoes, and the style is top-notch. Hands down my new favorite pair of sneakers that I have ever owned. Can't wait to take these bad boys to the gym and really try 'em out. It is also important to know that New Balance sneaks are made by American workers! This is the only brand of sneaker I buy.
- Alexander - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- July 2, 2012
These are awesome sneakers. True to size and very light weight! I actually bought 3 different color variations because of the these factors. You can't go wrong!
I'd also recommend: New balance
- JeHadden - customer
- from Hamilton square, nj
- December 6, 2012
Great crossfit shoe, but a little difficult to break in at first. It took me about a week and a half to break in. It runs true to size and is great for lifting and plyos. Not the greatest support for running, but that's what I have my Asics for.
- Bryant S - customer
- October 23, 2012
Good looking shoe, but not for someone that is on their feet all day. There is no cushioning in fore foot of shoe. The sole is very thin and has very little grip. Will not be purchasing this type of shoe from new balance again.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Tennessee
- December 12, 2012