- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Why not bring the comforts of simple, country living to your hectic city life in a pair of these MWM756 country walkers from New Balance®!
- Split-suede upper provides natural comfort, durability and breathability.
- Slip-on construction with webbing heel pull loop for easy on and off.
- Lightly padded collar for comfort.
- Fabric lining and a PU insert adds an extra layer of stability and cushioning.
- Abrasion-resistant toe guard.
- C-CAP® midsole provide cushioning and support.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption.
- AT Tread® all-terrain rubber outsole combines a running and trail lug configuration for on- and off-road use.
- Perfect for those with a neutral gait!
- Last: AL-3
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MWM756 by New Balance. Sorry!
Interested in new New Balance products?
Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. In pursuing this goal, they developed an "Endorsed By No One" philosophy, which holds that a superior product will sell itself better than any superstar athlete ever could. Part of producing New Balance shoes and athletic clothing is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance.
To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and clothes, New Balance focuses on improving their technology and production methods. A big part of that is maintaining five manufacturing facilities here in the United States where they continue to produce New Balance shoes and apparel that meet the standards they've employed for 100 years. They have also remained committed to a core set of values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.
0% Full size too large
2% Half size too Large
67% True to size
22% Half size too small
9% Full size too small
79% Felt true to width
21% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
35% Excellent arch support
63% Moderate arch support
2% No arch support
New Balance MWM756
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 56 reviews.
Top Positive Review
5 people found this review helpful.
Very comfortable -- good for brisk walks or all day wear. The styling sets these apart just enough from the typical "moc" look...just make sure you buy a half-size up.Read more » « Show less December 3, 2011 by Tom R
Very comfortable -- good for brisk walks or all day wear. The styling sets these apart just enough from the typical "moc" look...just make sure you buy a half-size up.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
- Tom R - customer
- from Glen Ellyn, IL
- December 3, 2011
These are very comfortable and stylish shoes. I love the fact that I do not have to lace them up. I tend to have a little heel lift on my right foot with on slip-ons, I tired on the Merrell Jungle Moc, while they were comfortable, they were lifting on my right foot. But these fit like a glove with no lift. I liked the New Balance 755, but with thicker upgraded new balance insoles they hurt the big toe on my left foot, but the 756 actually have cushioning on top of the toe area, I have never seen that before. Also the stock insole on these are alot better then the 755. All in all these are great shoes.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Atlanta
- January 27, 2012
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- November 11, 2011
Everything purchased from Zappos has been delivered quicker than expected, and the quality of goods has been as described. Zappos is my first choice for online retailers; they are what every retailer should be.
- George M - customer
- from Cayce,SC
- February 9, 2012
Fantastic shoe. Better than the MWM755 this replaced. Stitches on the side are more robust, thicker insert, and better traction on the bottom. The 4E width fits my feet like a glove. Thanks New Balance!
- Rich - customer
- from United States
- January 16, 2012