- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Earn a place among victors with the light and swift performance of the MMD800V2 from New Balance®.
- A sprint spike that is ideal for events up to 1,500m.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper.
- Welded TPU overlays.
- Contoured heel cup for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Removable foam insole for light cushioning.
- Six-spike design for rugged traction.
- Removable spikes and hardware included.
- Built on an RL-2 last that features a standard forefoot width, toe box depth and instep height, and a narrow heel width.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MMD800V2 by New Balance. Sorry!
Interested in new New Balance products?
Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. In pursuing this goal, they developed an "Endorsed By No One" philosophy, which holds that a superior product will sell itself better than any superstar athlete ever could. Part of producing New Balance shoes and athletic clothing is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance.
To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and clothes, New Balance focuses on improving their technology and production methods. A big part of that is maintaining five manufacturing facilities here in the United States where they continue to produce New Balance shoes and apparel that meet the standards they've employed for 100 years. They have also remained committed to a core set of values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.