- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Your nickname isn't Speedy for nothing. Lace up the New Balance® MMD500 and burn the track up!
- A versatile, entry level track spike.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper.
- Welded TPU overlays.
- Contoured heel cup for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Removable foam insole for light cushioning.
- Full-length EVA midsole for optimized performance and balance.
- Six-spike design for rugged traction.
- Removable spikes and hardware included.
- Built on an RL-2 last that features a standard forefoot width, toe box depth and instep height, and a narrow heel width.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MMD500 by New Balance. Sorry!
Interested in new New Balance products?
Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. In pursuing this goal, they developed an "Endorsed By No One" philosophy, which holds that a superior product will sell itself better than any superstar athlete ever could. Part of producing New Balance shoes and athletic clothing is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance.
To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and clothes, New Balance focuses on improving their technology and production methods. A big part of that is maintaining five manufacturing facilities here in the United States where they continue to produce New Balance shoes and apparel that meet the standards they've employed for 100 years. They have also remained committed to a core set of values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
100% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
New Balance MMD500
I ordered these shoes for my son for track season. The shoes are the business, but I have to send back due to size issues. They run about 1/2 size smaller. He usually wears a 81/2 but I ordered a 9 and they fit like a 8. I went up a size just for that purpose but should have went up more. Will let you know what I think when we get the other pair.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- TamikoB - customer
- from Brussels Belgium
- March 21, 2013