- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Providing superior stability and support, the MC804 is a New Balance® heritage tennis shoe that has stood the test of time!
- Full grain leather upper provides natural comfort, durability and breathability.
- LIGHTNING DRY™ liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Long-wear drag tip helps protect the toe box area.
- ROLLBAR®,a TPU posting system, minimizes rear-foot movement that, when combined with the TS2® system, achieves the ultimate in motion control.
- Premium foam insert offers high density, open-cell foam to gently conform to the foot and disperse pressure.
- C-CAP® lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsole provides cushioning and flexibility.
- ABZORB® technology in the forefoot offers excellent cushioning and compression set properties. A blend of DuPont™ Engage® Isoprene rubber and proprietary materials provides the ultimate ride.
- N-DURANCE® rubber compound outsole for maximum durability in high-wear areas.
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- Shoe Last: WX-001, a training last, features standard heel width, instep height, toe box depth and forefoot width.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MC804 by New Balance. Sorry!
Interested in new New Balance products?
Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. In pursuing this goal, they developed an "Endorsed By No One" philosophy, which holds that a superior product will sell itself better than any superstar athlete ever could. Part of producing New Balance shoes and athletic clothing is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance.
To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and clothes, New Balance focuses on improving their technology and production methods. A big part of that is maintaining five manufacturing facilities here in the United States where they continue to produce New Balance shoes and apparel that meet the standards they've employed for 100 years. They have also remained committed to a core set of values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.
0% Full size too large
2% Half size too Large
86% True to size
10% Half size too small
3% Full size too small
94% Felt true to width
2% Felt narrower than marked
5% Felt wider than marked
37% Excellent arch support
61% Moderate arch support
2% No arch support
New Balance MC804
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 63 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
Work as a nurse, strictly 12 hour shifts, even after that shift I can still go to the gym and not feel my feet hurting. 5 stars.Read more » « Show less February 26, 2012 by John J
Top Critical Review
4 people found this review helpful.
I purchase this for playing tennis. It is very uncomfortable for playing tennis. It feel very hard on your feet even with thick socks. The perfect one that is no longer in stock was MC781. That was a wonderful shoe.Read more » « Show less August 29, 2011 by Jim M
I purchase this for playing tennis. It is very uncomfortable for playing tennis. It feel very hard on your feet even with thick socks. The perfect one that is no longer in stock was MC781. That was a wonderful shoe.
- Jim M - customer
- from Englewood, FL
- August 29, 2011
Work as a nurse, strictly 12 hour shifts, even after that shift I can still go to the gym and not feel my feet hurting. 5 stars.
- John J - customer
- from United States
- February 26, 2012
For people with wide feet, such as myself, there is no better shoe Manufacturer that New Balance. This sneaker is comfortable yet supportive for Tennis, Racquetball and general workout activities. The quality is consistently excellent. I buy a new pair every 6 months or less at the advice of my PT. I keep the old shoes to donate or use for around the house/yard activities. I have never had a pair of NB sneakers give out on me. Zappos service was excellent as usual.
I'd also recommend: New Balance ;-)
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- November 22, 2010
This is the second pair I have purchased for my son. He lives them and they wear well. Great arch support for flat feet.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Orleans
- March 5, 2012
I have bought New Balance shoes for the last ten years. I walk two miles a day I buy one pair a year. Want buy any thing else. The MC804 has been the best hope they want be discontinued. Thanks Zappos keep up the good work.
I'd also recommend: none
- Raymond h - customer
- from castlewood va
- January 16, 2012