- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Gain an advantage over the competition by perfecting your stride in the M1080V3 from New Balance®!
- Updated version of the M1080V2, SKU# 7887980.
- Built for the neutral runner who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded, removable foam insole supplies light cushioning.
- ABZORB® mid-foot cushioing for optimal shock absorption.
- N2 low-profile midsole provides responsive, durable and sustainable cushioning.
- Midsole Differential: 8mm.
- Built on a PL-1 last which features a standard toe box width and depth, as well as a standard instep height and heel width.
- New Balance proudly states this product is made in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the M1080V3 by New Balance. Sorry!
Interested in new New Balance products?
Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. In pursuing this goal, they developed an "Endorsed By No One" philosophy, which holds that a superior product will sell itself better than any superstar athlete ever could. Part of producing New Balance shoes and athletic clothing is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance.
To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and clothes, New Balance focuses on improving their technology and production methods. A big part of that is maintaining five manufacturing facilities here in the United States where they continue to produce New Balance shoes and apparel that meet the standards they've employed for 100 years. They have also remained committed to a core set of values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.
New Balance M1080V3
I use these shoes for fishing from a boat. They fit great and feel comfortable the whole day.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Bobby - customer
- from Inver Grove Heights
- April 15, 2013