- New Balance Clothing Size Guide
- When you're serious about getting in a solid run, then this is the short you're going to go to.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for an unfettered fit that is perfect for both exercise and everyday activities.
- Lightning Dry® fabric utilizes hydrophobic polyester yarns to wick moisture away from the body.
- Rear elastic waist with interior drawstring.
- Built-in microfiber brief for increased comfort.
- Interior key/card pocket.
- Two front hand pockets.
- Dolphin hem allows wider range of movement.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Body & Brief: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 13 in
- Inseam: 5 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 5" Go 2 Short by New Balance. Sorry!
Interested in new New Balance products?
Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. In pursuing this goal, they developed an "Endorsed By No One" philosophy, which holds that a superior product will sell itself better than any superstar athlete ever could. Part of producing New Balance shoes and athletic clothing is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance.
To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and clothes, New Balance focuses on improving their technology and production methods. A big part of that is maintaining five manufacturing facilities here in the United States where they continue to produce New Balance shoes and apparel that meet the standards they've employed for 100 years. They have also remained committed to a core set of values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.
New Balance 5" Go 2 Short
Wow -- is all I can say. These shorts really impressed me. Being in the Ultra distance trail running, these easily breath and are comfortable. Just took these on a 10 mile run in 84deg sunny weather. Love the side pockets make it easy to grab the refuel gel, don't ride up and the inner mirofiber brief is also comfortable. I am 5'10 almost 5'11 and these shorts gave enough coverage. Most running shorts are too short for us tall runners and don't give plenty of coverage. Will definitely be buying more of these wish they had more colors.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Auburn California
- May 6, 2013