- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep everything stored with style to spare in this Kruzer Bag from Neff™!
- Spacious main compartment can hold all the essentials for a day on campus.
- Padded laptop sleeve within main compartment.
- Interior organizer compartment for added storage options.
- Top stash compartment for easy access to the necessities.
- Padded and contoured straps for added comfort.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Middle Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 7 in
- Height: 19 in
- Strap Length: 39 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 3 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kruzer Bag by Neff. Sorry!
Interested in new Neff products?
The company was still in its humble beginnings when Shaun met professional skater Nate Bozung and that meeting helped the company take a whole new direction. Soon they were both chillin' with some of the dopest skate and snowboard pros in the world. These relationships made Shaun and Nate realize that if they wanted to work with professional boarders they would have to focus exclusively on headwear, which allowed pros to wear their beanies and headbands without breaking their contracts with other clothing brands. This change made Neff the first core snow and skate company that focused solely on headwear.
Their beanies, headbands and hats quickly caused a buzz through tradeshows, snow and skate shops and the boarding community, making them serious players in the industry. Success has allowed Neff to take their message and their merchandise global, distributing to over twenty-five countries. Neff is not a company to sit back and relax, though. It is always looking to the future and will continue to promote its unique style at home and around the world.