- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- Enjoy the simple style of the Neff® Digi Watch.
- Custom design with an ABS case and silicon strap.
- Water resistant up to five atmospheres.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 40 mm
- Case Width: 40 mm
- Case Depth: 12 mm
- Band Width: 1 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 9 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Digi Watch by Neff. Sorry!
Interested in new Neff products?
The company was still in its humble beginnings when Shaun met professional skater Nate Bozung and that meeting helped the company take a whole new direction. Soon they were both chillin' with some of the dopest skate and snowboard pros in the world. These relationships made Shaun and Nate realize that if they wanted to work with professional boarders they would have to focus exclusively on headwear, which allowed pros to wear their beanies and headbands without breaking their contracts with other clothing brands. This change made Neff the first core snow and skate company that focused solely on headwear.
Their beanies, headbands and hats quickly caused a buzz through tradeshows, snow and skate shops and the boarding community, making them serious players in the industry. Success has allowed Neff to take their message and their merchandise global, distributing to over twenty-five countries. Neff is not a company to sit back and relax, though. It is always looking to the future and will continue to promote its unique style at home and around the world.
Neff Digi Watch
My 12 year old son loves this watch! Had it for one month. So far so good. We had to return a slapwatch because it stopped working within a week. Ordered this one to replace it. And even though it was a little more, the wonderful people at Zappos just offered an even exchange, and didn't even charge more this watch cost! How nice! Their customer service is always friendly, topnotch, and I appreciate that it isn't outsourced overseas! :) Thanks Zappos!
- PC - customer
- from San Jose
- March 20, 2012