- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep it simple and stylish on the Daily with the Neff® watch.
- Dual hand analog watch.
- Protective ABS material with a nylon woven adjustable strap.
- Neff logo on display, buckle, and crown.
- ABS stainless steel reinforced backing.
- Water resistant up to five atmospheres.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 42 mm
- Case Width: 42 mm
- Case Depth: 12 mm
- Band Width: 1 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 9 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1.28 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Daily Woven Watch by Neff. Sorry!
Interested in new Neff products?
The company was still in its humble beginnings when Shaun met professional skater Nate Bozung and that meeting helped the company take a whole new direction. Soon they were both chillin' with some of the dopest skate and snowboard pros in the world. These relationships made Shaun and Nate realize that if they wanted to work with professional boarders they would have to focus exclusively on headwear, which allowed pros to wear their beanies and headbands without breaking their contracts with other clothing brands. This change made Neff the first core snow and skate company that focused solely on headwear.
Their beanies, headbands and hats quickly caused a buzz through tradeshows, snow and skate shops and the boarding community, making them serious players in the industry. Success has allowed Neff to take their message and their merchandise global, distributing to over twenty-five countries. Neff is not a company to sit back and relax, though. It is always looking to the future and will continue to promote its unique style at home and around the world.