- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You'll be able to get away with anything when you've got on the Neff® Bandit Watch.
- Analog display helps keeping time easy to read.
- Interchangeable watch face allows you to mix and match for a custom look.
- ABS case with silicon stretch band gives you durability and comfort in one package.
- Water resistant up to five atmospheres.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 26 mm
- Case Width: 28 mm
- Case Depth: 12 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bandit Watch [SM/MD] by Neff. Sorry!
Interested in new Neff products?
The company was still in its humble beginnings when Shaun met professional skater Nate Bozung and that meeting helped the company take a whole new direction. Soon they were both chillin' with some of the dopest skate and snowboard pros in the world. These relationships made Shaun and Nate realize that if they wanted to work with professional boarders they would have to focus exclusively on headwear, which allowed pros to wear their beanies and headbands without breaking their contracts with other clothing brands. This change made Neff the first core snow and skate company that focused solely on headwear.
Their beanies, headbands and hats quickly caused a buzz through tradeshows, snow and skate shops and the boarding community, making them serious players in the industry. Success has allowed Neff to take their message and their merchandise global, distributing to over twenty-five countries. Neff is not a company to sit back and relax, though. It is always looking to the future and will continue to promote its unique style at home and around the world.
Neff Bandit Watch [SM/MD]
I like this watch. I think is looks great. My only complaint is the size. I order a S/M and it is too loose. It ends up spinning on my wrist. I don't think there is a smaller size so if you have a small wrist you might want to look for something else.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- September 21, 2011
These are super comfortable and super fun.
I'd also recommend: KR3W
- Jason L - customer
- from Rochester
- January 14, 2012
Super cute watch. I was looking for a basic, cheap watch and this one is great. It's easy to read and easy to slip on and off. It's a bit clunky, the face part sits high off my wrist, but I like the cuff look so it doesn't bother me.
- Robyn H - customer
- from San Francisco, CA
- September 30, 2011
I just received this today and I totally love it. It is comfortable and looks amazing. Plus you really cannot go wrong with that price.
- Maggie M - customer
- from Tulsa, Oklahoma
- August 30, 2011
I loved the colors but it was too tight on my wrist and I normally have small wrists.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Austin Texas
- April 15, 2012